Reviews for Poems of Eternity
IttyBittyBirdie chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Apocalyptic! Literally! :D Very few grammar errors.
IttyBittyBirdie chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Very uplifting! :) Great capture of emotions!
IttyBittyBirdie chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Another well-written and well-edited piece of poetry. :) Keep up the great work!
IttyBittyBirdie chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Awww, shucks, you're making me blush ;) I'm flattered. It's really no problem tho. I love this poem! :D Keep up the good work!
NefariousReflection chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I somehow imagined the end with some arrogance and I just kinda smiled and thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Lol. I liked the poem overall, I kinda doubt my interpretation was what you were going for, but it was still a fun poem for me x) Nice job!
IttyBittyBirdie chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Pretty good, but there's quite a few spelling/grammar mistakes. Example: tragedy not tragedy, then not than, it's not its, ect. Another thing is when you but something like 'He whispers to me your time has come please follow me' you should put quotations around what's be said like "Your time has come. Please follow me." Still a really good poem tho.
rainbowteeth88 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I really connected with this poem. Thank you for publishing
Rainbow
NefariousReflection chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I like this poem, and when I read it I can see someone bursting out of the woods, with blood on them, right into the cops. Pretty interesting to me x) Can't wait to see more from you.