Reviews for Blogger
supasonic chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
I just got caught up with the latest chapters! Thank you! Can't wait to read more.
CoughingBison chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is a great piece! One of your strong points is being descriptive - it's easy for the reader to picture what everyone looks like. The "dead mop" line cracked me up. My only suggestion is to keep using scenarios that open up possibilities for future chapters; it'll make readers want to come back and see what happens next.
Supasonic chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
I am so glad you wrote chapter 7! I have been waiting to read more. Have you ever thought about writing professionally? I think people would want to read this on a larger scale. You should do one of those self publish things. Just my opinion. Or at least enter this in a contest or something.
FF chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Great story! Please keep writing!
DAVE chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
nice story, interesting story line. could do with a little more suspence though. i find the fact that six people know about maria wierd.
supasonic chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Love reading this. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I love your story so far update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
So very creative! You need to keep writing. You are amazing and very talented!
supasonic chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I really like your writing. Please continue to add to this. You might want to add some other tags for people to find it. It's good. Kinda reminds me of a Rick Riordan. Love it.
supasonic chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
You are really good. I love this. Please keep writing. I will keep reading.