Reviews for His Best Kept Secret
AJ chapter 7 . 2/19
Came back to say this story would make an amazing Dating Sim game where you have the choices of going to be with Silas or his crew and each have a different story line. That would be cool
AJ chapter 17 . 2/15
Yes! Ebony is alive and getting well and Silas and his gang most likely are going to be in charge! Hallelujah!

Will the sequel(s) going to follow each men before doing them all together? Sort of like side stories? I will TOTALLY read all of them!
AJ chapter 16 . 2/15
UGH! This is getting good!
AJ chapter 15 . 2/15
Noooooo! Rex! You were my favorite! Why must you be evil?! WHY?!
AJ chapter 14 . 2/15
Well, Rex is back and now paired with Ebony so shit will go down!
Didn't know you finished this story, so this is going to be fun reading this over.
peache4u chapter 17 . 2/15
I love this story, it is one of the best I have ever read on this site. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Jester79 chapter 15 . 2/5
Big changes and tricky people. I hope you continue this.
Jester79 chapter 3 . 2/5
Oh my! Whew - it's getting hot in here. I hadn't read this one - I guess I was focused more on the "Kept Ones". Five of them - oh the possibilities...
bee chapter 15 . 1/29
*mouth open* whaaaaat?!.. wow, this is a jam packed chapter! Rex is a trip. If he dies, will Elliot show again and tip ebony off the scales?
AJ chapter 13 . 1/21
You're back! Eeeeeeee! :D
Rex is still bae! I hope he comes back and not get killed by everyone.
Daaaaaaaaaamn! Ebony moved so fast. Yeah, she can totally defend herself. Have a picture of Elliot and put her in a war zone, and she's golden! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Simone chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I have read pretty much all of your stories, but this one is my favorite so far! I LOVE the dynamic of light and dark between Ebony and Silas! I can't wait to see where this story goes next!
AJ chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Woot! An update!
I WAS RIGHT! I knew Ebony would one day become an assassin (or close to one). Sucks that now there are people after her, Silas and the rest, but at least she won't be useless.
EndlessDelenaObsessedDesire chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Good one,Update Soon!
sky girl 727 chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
I'm just been checking, waiting for an update. I can't wait to know what's going to happen when silas gets home from his mission, last time it had changed his attitude around ebony.
Nikki chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Loved it! Poor Dominic I half feel sorry for him but it was funny! And I'm glad everyone is getting along again x
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »