Reviews for Hate To Love You
Manali chapter 22 . 5/24
Man I love this story so much. Every month I come back and check for the update, please don't stop writing this, take all the time you want but please keep updating.
AvegaLil chapter 1 . 4/28
Well. I like the book it flowed alright. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
Siuzen chapter 22 . 4/26
Still reading! Keep it going!
Hugs!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25
Yay! You updated! I was so worried that you wouldn’t finish this great story. I need to know what happens!
Eva chapter 21 . 4/6
Just read the last two chapters today after not touching this story for a while, quite shocked there was an update in January. I actually really enjoyed the read and it was well written to the point I still remembered the plot after months. I'll keep checking back, definitely some hidden talent here imo.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11
I always come back to check if you have updated the story. Me heart literally skipped a beat when I saw that you did. Please complete it.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11
I love this story
Siuzen chapter 21 . 1/13
When I got a reminder in email that you updated the story, I was like 'omg omg, this story still exists!', and immediately came to read it.
Of course I decided to read it again from the beginning because I forgot about all the details.
So I literally was captured in the first chapters.. Again.
And when I was reading chapter after chapter I saw that it's getting too boring. Too many non essential things are written. Too many the same contemplation on 'Maby I want, but I should not'.
But I still ended reading. And what can I say.. Its sad that the story just getting more interesting and I know that we should wait for another chapter around a year. Well, I am speaking from knowledge. I added your story in favorite list in a year of 2014.
So, I hope you will find time to finish it!
And I still be here, waiting. Even it will be a year of 2030 :D
Liane Kennedy chapter 20 . 12/29/2020
Fantastic story... Seriously disappointed that it isn't completed... and that likely after 2-years it won't be... but what you've written is fantastic. Thanks for what's here.
Ray chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
I still check for update everyday. Please consider completing it.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2018
I cannot even begin to tell how much I was looking up for this chapter. Thank you so much for updating. XOXO
hannahward chapter 20 . 12/11/2018
Oh what a chapter...poor Skye. I hope she doesn't shut Dylan out for too long (I miss him!)
Lake Effect chapter 20 . 12/10/2018
Yikes, she's gonna cut him out of her life, isn't she? This story is putting me in physical pain lol. Hope the next update comes soon!
Rae-07 chapter 20 . 12/10/2018
An update yay! Great chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2018
Hey. Wow. Finally back. So good to read a chapter after so long. Keep up the good work.
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »