Reviews for Hate To Love You
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27
Hey. Wow. Finally back. So good to read a chapter after so long. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22
Also I've read the whole story 3 times just for the sake reading a new update!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22
You know this is one great story..and you may get heck of views and reviews if only you update fast and complete it soon...I mean I'm waiting for it to be completed from over 2 years now..please have some mercy on us woman!
Sophie chapter 19 . 5/22
Update!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/23
so glad you updated but i did have to go back and reread the whole thing because it had been so long lol! can’t wait for the next chapter!
hannahward chapter 19 . 4/16
I have to say that I enjoyed this chapter very much. I thought it was a really strong one and Trisha and the news she brought (and the revelation that Skye has a criminal past) has created an interesting twist which I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I also hope Skye confides in Dylan soon. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more :)
alchem chapter 19 . 4/15
Thank you for sharing this story. It is getting intense. I look forward to reading the next installment whenever the muse moves you.
RealStar chapter 19 . 4/14
So I read it in one go. Amazing work. Every character has deapth and a certain back story. You asked in an earlier chapter that if skye seemed a bit adamant but no I feel she has every reason to feel and act the way she does. Hoping the next update will be sooner that the previous ones. You really need to get going and update sooner.
ButFirstCoffee chapter 19 . 4/13
Good to see you back! I've missed your updates! Looking forward to more Dylan but excited to have some backstory! Happy writing/editing!
Lake Effect chapter 19 . 4/13
Bless you for updating, I'm glad you're still writing :) Can't wait to see Dylan come back!
PhilipTheCinnamonRoll chapter 18 . 1/22
OMG. That girl is CREEPY. Ahh, what happens next?
Rosie chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
I'm so in love with this story...update pls
Becca chapter 18 . 9/22/2017
Don't leave us hanging!UPDATE!
ButFirstCoffee chapter 18 . 8/26/2017