Reviews for Hate To Love You
guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
Skye got a lot of problems. She should focus on her studies and financial issues. Drama is not the thing she needs in her life.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Oh my god..I swear, this is the best read on fiction press..just please UPDATE SOON...PLEASE
Vivian Night chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
Hope to read more soon! I'm loving the suspense... only getting bits and pieces of Skye's past. I'd like to read a bit more on Dylan too, because right now he is still a very mysterious character. Skye has broke down in front of him, when is it his turn? Write on!
Jessica chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE FOR FOREVER! WTH pls update soon! and keep updating SOON! Thanks!
lilyyyy chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
Just loving your fiction! EXPECTING THE UPDATING SOON(*︶) The characters are so wellbuilt and I just fall in love with DYLAN (Wth?) anyway A GREATGREAT JOB TO YOU!。‿。
Imaginary Girl xox chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Yay Im so happy for the update! Another great chapter, i can't wait for Dylan to find out everything about Skye and for them to finally get together
OscarJLaw chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
every reader of this story :
Skye stop being so stubborn

SERIOUSLY

it's getting annoying
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
Can I just say that this story is absolutely adorable? I love the way you portrayed Dylan's character and how we see him evolve into this. My only issue is that Skye is as stubborn as a bull. Dylan makes it very clear that he's interested in her yet she just stands there and ignores all his advances. It's frustrating to say the least
Yanonymous chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please please update soon! I understand the rewriting but I really want to know what happens next! Especially about how skye will open up to dylan about her past. Its a really good story and i’m really excited to know what happens next so please update soon :)
yaraaaa chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
What a great chapter and Omg they finally kissed, Yasssss! Skylar and Dylan are so cute together. I wonder what happened to Jason and her exactly. I understand that you want to re-wrtie the stirybagainbit don't change too much, since yhis one is really good but it's fine, either way.
Update soon, byeeee
RebekahFyre chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
I completely understand rewriting a whole story, so no worries! You have to like it more than we do.
I don't have a user name chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
This is a really well-written story and I enjoy it very much, so an update would be fantastic.
Imaginary Girl xox chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Please update soon!
ashleah.chamberlain chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
It is really good :)
foxfaceish chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Please keep up the good work! I haven't been on the site for a while so I was super excited to find new chapters for this story! I enjoy your writing, please keep it up.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »