Reviews for Drones Mindless
Tired Recluse chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Oi.. I LOVE this. Especially the last line. Awesome job, mate.
Jay Cole chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I love it! I seriously do. *click-added to favs*. I must say your a kickass author (No, im not just sucking up) bleh :P.

Right, so great story, hey, it makes sense to me. did I mension it was a great story, well, poem? -Jay-
METMA Mandy chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
*grins* Very cool until the ending... not going to touch that one! I like the style... lordie, you must've had a lot of free time this month to write so many fics! :)
shana chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
lololololol. i was up until 6:30 in the morning the other day, talking to figgy i might add, and i thought the same thing. heehee, this reminds me of the time when i had cabin fever and i was doing a chore for the parentals and i mentioned something about driving myself SANE, lololol. what the damned computer does to once promising minds. lolol.
Me Myself and I chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
God you're good, xoe! I LOVE your poems, even though I know next to zlich about poetry itself. I just know that yours are awesome, and you have such an amazing talent! Luv ya! Jelly-chan
Angelica Diablo chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
O.o That was slightly morbid...I like it! Verry interesting use of form and repetition. Nice job!
freffy not signed review chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
ya...caffiene will do that...kewl me likes :)
PA the Pyro chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Speecheless. That is soo kewl. Man, that is jsut good! keep going on an awsome job!
Mochi chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
O.O ok... that was kinda scarry... -_# but still kool
dreamyeyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Hmm..it's interesting. I like it. Very powerful and meaningfull. I think you've got some amazing talent! :)