Reviews for The Mageman
phoenixion339 chapter 17 . 2/22/2018
Wow. Just wow. Dang, this was amazing. I loved the character building, chemistry, and interaction, and WELL DONE (I would rather italicize or underline that, but as that's not an option...) writing the riddle. The idea of a main character with a disability has always been vastly entertaining and you executed(is that the right word to use?) it wonderfully. Just one thing: at least twice, when Lucky is revealing a secret, she 'blurted it out before [she] could convince herself otherwise' (or something along those lines; I didn't go back to reread it). I feel like she doesn't have good enough reason to disclose those secrets, and when she does, it happens the same way at least twice. But yeah, other than that, it was very fun to read and I liked the premise very much. Have you gotten this published (like published published, not self-published)? If not, you should definitely try.

I would also like to add, as a side note, that I love your writing on . :D
Werdna73 chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
This whole story was amazingly put together, it had a very unique viewpoint. I really liked all the different characters, and the final battle was an awesome show of their combined forces. Thank you for an outstanding read.
LoverFighterDreamerWriter chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
A terrific story so far! I love the idea of it being told from the point of view of a deaf girl; It's very unique. It will be interesting to read how it unfolds toward the end. I'll be watching for the next update.
Werdna73 chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
As always, this chapter was written really well. I like the new characters added to the group, the kids, and am looking forward to learning more about Shan and the mysterious carpenter. Its interesting to think that Tel still has many secrets and that he seems certain they need more people.
Werdna73 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
As always, this was splendidly written. These last few chapters have been even better then before, all the different personalities and traits of the companions create an amazing atmosphere to read. I can't wait to see what cool new characters or plot twists you will come up with next, and eventually having the full group from the riddle will be pretty fantastic too.
Keep up the outstanding writing!
Werdna73 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
This continues to be really good. I like how you have the chapters set up as finding the person in the prophecy. There is still much that is unknown to the characters, and more they're discovering, like the light.
Werdna73 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wow, this is brilliantly written. I already like the main character, and the idea of some sort of quest. The prospect of magic is always good, in my opinion, and I'm interested to learn more about Jasen's past.