Reviews for Words From My Heart
LunaNotLoony chapter 25 . 3/21
Love your haikus, they're beautiful and thoughtful. Not a big fan of structure but... yeah, these are amazing.
OK, I have prompts:
1) I'm going to die in hospital
2) Sailing, slashing through ...
3) A haiku based round my story lower case person (see my profile)!
Choose ones you want!
J.L.Rodriguez chapter 24 . 2/9
Now that's how you get into the Valentine's day spirit! Very cute, Chie. So happy to hear/read from you again, my friend. :) "I love this!"
imperfectlyokay chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
YESSSSSSSS this is so pretty and sweet, this is everything to me.
imperfectlyokay chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Omg this seems almost Harry Potter inspired :))
imperfectlyokay chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, thank you so much! :**** I'm gonna put it at the start of the next chapter if you don't mind? Ohmygod this is amazing. Wow. No one's ever done anything like this for me before!

I'm gonna go read the rest of your haikus now!
Alice Wrote This chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Beautiful
AnonymousHeartOfPoems34 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Request: This has to go with the meaning of my name, Passion. I know that Passion is a fruit, flower, and a feeling. I am no good at doing haiku's due to the fact I find it hard to write a small poem like that.
Passion any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.

an instance or experience of strong love
a person toward whom one feels strong love
Passion Flower Something that has to do with Jesus (This one I don't know as well because I hate to look it up)
Passion Fruit I honestly don't know this one at all.
I love your poems. I'm just no good at a haiku
ragdollsparrow chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
Thank you very much for this! This haiku is amazing as well! 3 It's like I'm seeing my characters come to life with just these words.
glassdoll chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Amazing!
glassdoll chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
amazing!
Storm Cycle chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
jellyfish, beautiful but deadly.
J.L.Rodriguez chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
I don't really have any conventional fears but, after giving it some thought, I'd have to say I fear letting people down the most. Of being found unworthy. Of being a failure.

That is my greatest fear, that after trying my hardest, after trying to be the best person I can be, it's still not enough. It's still not up to par and I'm rejected for it.

Well anyways, it's not weird to fear falling in love, but you shouldn't see it that way! Love is a good thing, all that bad that weighs it down, the insecurities, the jealousies, and so on, are what makes it so scary. People warp it and turn it into something ugly, when in fact it's very beautiful. Now I'm rambling.

Good haiku, Chie! As always.
J.L.Rodriguez chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Got excited when I saw the new post today!

I've always found it strange that people can so easily say "I love you" when they barely know each other. How people fall into relationships and immediately start confessing their undying love within (usually) less than a week. So superficial, it just kills me how little people actually feel. And then there is the "I love you," but with a catch.

Wonderful as always! Cool cover pic.
J.L.Rodriguez chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
I can feel it in the air! Who doesn't love a good adventure? I know I do! Good one, Chie!

Awww you're always so sweet! Thank you!
J.L.Rodriguez chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
One of my new favorites! You've done another beautiful haiku, Chie, and this one just fills you right up with sweetness. It captures gentleness and love and makes it invincible, truly filled with willpower and strength.

Wonderful as always, my dear! Keep it up!