Reviews for The dream catcher
A chance to fly chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This certainly is an interesting start. I love how you're immediately thrown into the story, and I also really love your writing style. For example: "...and took her breath away. Not in the good way." or "I punched him in the face, we're not friends anymore." The last line also made me laugh, which is nice since the story is actually really sad. I also like how the main character has certain views on things, which you describe as well. For example, the thing about the marriage vow and how they didn't want to do 'until death do us part', because they wanted to do forever. Or his thoughts about death and how he may have a thing for Rosie.
Another really good thing is how he's like 'I'm over it' and first and then admits that he'll never get over it. Actually, the whole process of mourning is written very well.
On top of that, the 'What if' world seems very interesting, and I can't wait to learn more about it.
So, in short, I'm in love with your writing style and I absolutely admire your imagination :D I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep up the good work!