Reviews for A Moment To Live
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Amazing book you should make moor
WhenTmrComes chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
I love how you ended this chapter with the Epilogue from Les Mis! It’s very fitting to the situation. Hm…I sense some tension between Mannah and Mark…I hope things will work out!
WhenTmrComes chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
This chapter made me tear up, too :’( I like the way you bring out the sad emotions. Ahh they are such good friends :) Their singing class seems so much fun!
WhenTmrComes chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
This chapter made me tear up :’( I feel so sorry for Margaux. I’ve said this dozens of times, but I really adore their friendship! I also love how you include their text messages and the lyrics!
WhenTmrComes chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
I really adore their friendship. It was so sweet of Mannah’s friends to remind her to not drink coffee and to comfort Margaux. (it really was foreshadowing last chapter)
WhenTmrComes chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
I love their friendship so much! The ending though… I’m quite worried. I hope it’s not foreshadowing for something bad to happen.
WhenTmrComes chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
This is probably my favourite chapter so far! I really like the way you portray the tension between the couples’ relationships and their resolution. I was actually listening to “If I Die Young” while reading this chapter. Aww… Jules is an amazing brother, singing “A Little Fall of Rain” with Mannah. I really hope this isn’t Mannah’s last moment to live.
WhenTmrComes chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
I adore their friendship so much! :)
Aww…Enjie singing Drink With Me ;) Oh my gosh haha! “Enjie put that bottle down!” LOL what a twist!
WhenTmrComes chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I almost cried reading this- Mannah choosing “If I Die Young” as her piece :’( I hope everything will be fine! On a side note, a quiz at the end of each lesson! What a tough class!
WhenTmrComes chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I love reading your stories! They make me feel really happy :) I wish I could perform Les Mis at my school as well!
WhenTmrComes chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Aww… I love the conversations between Mannah and her friends! I also really like how you incorporated Les Mis! :)
WhenTmrComes chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Wow. This chapter is quite suspenseful! I was really worried about Mannah. Also, I love the references to “A Little Fall of Rain” ;)