Reviews for Pyrrhic
xxadarksoulxx chapter 29 . 8/3
This has to be one of the most amazing stories I have read. You made sure to give each and every character a back story and they are so interesting. Each chapter shows us more and more character development and I can't help but love each character in their own ways.

I love Joshua and how he's centered around the story, but only with the Sons of the Constitution, but how he centers around all his classmates, friends and enemies.

I also love how crazy and manipulative Danson is. He is truly looking out for himself to win the game and he does so much crazy shit, it's amazing to read!

I think the one death I was really sad about has to be Hanako's. I had a feeling she would be dying as I read the story, and was upset when she died.

Can't wait to read more chapters! I'm looking forward to your Pyrrich updates!
Rise of the Rebel chapter 28 . 6/2
This was a really great chapter, and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased toward Helmut (he's kinda my favorite character). I can't wait to see where you take his character and what you have in store for us in Chapter 29.

Thank you for sharing your story; I know it must have been difficult. I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better. I hope you experience good fortune and happiness in the future. You're an excellent writer and you deserve much success.
RaptureRaptor chapter 27 . 5/6
Amazing! I love the detail, as to grammatical or continuity errors I only spotted one or two in the twenty-seven chapters thus far. This is a great story with many elements all combining to create a gritty, realistic, and yet fantastical narrative that has me hooked! Subscribed and waiting for the next update, keep up the great work!
AJAmbrolleigns chapter 27 . 11/17/2014
Oh my f'n gosh, I've been waiting FOREVER for u to update!

I was about to die from anticipation.. :(

I can't wait to see what's been going on with Helmut... He's one of my favorite characters. xD
AJAmbrolleigns chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
I guess everyone is a bit crazy on that island. I can't believe Max just threatened Shawn like that..
Rise of the Rebel chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
Oh no. This is not good for Josh.
Rise of the Rebel chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
WHAT? No! Not Hanako! Oh my god...
AJAmbrolleigns chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Oh no.. I hope she is not really dead. Please let this be another mind game.. Please let Shinji be hallucinating.. Hanako can't be dead! She was of my favorite characters!
AJAmbrolleigns chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Amazing story. It's so... Intriguing. I started reading and couldn't stop!
Rise of the Rebel chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Chapter 18 is a beautiful MJ chapter. I love how she is so devoted to Josh. I also love how, even though she is jealous of Hanako, she defends her. I can't wait for MJ to join Josh and Hanako.

Also, about the TV tropes page: It is so beautiful! I love it!
Rise of the Rebel chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I do love villains. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Darren is a really well written bad guy. I loved the coffee spit take. :) Poor Honovi.
I hope Josh's brothers can save the students, though. I wonder what else Darren has planned...
Rise of the Rebel chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
No major errors, from what I can see. Another good chapter, nice psychoanalysis and development of the characters. I can't wait to see Josh's family!
Rise of the Rebel chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
One review? Inconceivable! This is a work of art. You balance all these characters so well.
J.M. Black chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I wasn't able to read the entire chapter, but I hope to finish it soon.
This is very, very well written, and I like the character development.
The only critique I have is that whenever you use the word "However" a comma comes after it.
For example: "However[,] we had to change things to stay on schedule."
Despite this one thing, I am really getting into this story.

Keep writing!