Reviews for The Mermaid Disease
Sandra1920499 chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Okay. Best chapter so far! Gosh darn I really want to read more! I was supposed to be writing my own story while reading this, but I supposed a short break wouldn't hurt anyone. Besides, I haven't been seeing the review turnout I was hoping for. Haha.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter and this story and sincerely hope you update again soon! I'll have this alerted in hopes of getting an email in the future. Check out my story if you have time (or don't, either way, haha).

I'm really enjoying Izmuir's personality build up! And I'm very curious about what's going on!

Please update soon! I'll keep reading for sure!
Sandra1920499 chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Woop! Another interesting chapter! I really want to know what this guy was thinking when I basically kidnapped her. It seems he has a good reason for it!
Sandra1920499 chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
Very exciting chapter as well! It kind of just dawned on me that I am going to run out of chapters soon. :( But anyways, another few lines that made me laugh in here.
Sandra1920499 chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
Haha, "Like hell she'd want to touch those unnatural things." This line made me laugh so hard it woke up my brother in the next room.
Sandra1920499 chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Wow! This was a very interesting chapter! I'm glad things are speeding along already. I'll review every few chapters as I keep going. So far I like Kelsea and I like mystery merman guy. I am very excited to see how this goes!
Aryal Mercy Stone chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
I'm liking Izmuir more and more. He's hiding something.
Ashean chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
Love the chapter :D

Nothing stuck out to me that needed fixing. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
I was enjoying this story very much until you had to go throwing bad words in.
-IWearT-shirts2
Fantasy Ocean chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
Yay, you didn't leave forever. Whew, I was certainly concerned that was all we were going to get. This story is definitely beyond interesting. It takes on a different approach to the Mer than I normally use, but it is definitely memorable and enjoyable. I'm curious to learn more about Izmuir and his past as there seems to be an interesting backstory there.
Anyways, fantastic update, I hope to read more soon. :)
Everlasting River chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This is amazing! I love how you made this a journal entry, too. It's a really creative way of introducing the story.
Nickle98499WA chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Never heard of a merman's bite turning a human woman into a mermaid before, but it kind of works; using werewolf or vampire type mythology for the world of mermaids or mermen is a bit different, but interesting nonetheless.

I wonder though if a merman's bite turns a human woman into a mermaid, the reverse is possible in the world of this story; that being a mermaid's bite turns a human man into a merman. I mean if a human woman can be turned into a mermaid via merman bite, then couldn't the reverse happen?

In any case, I have put this story on alert/follow, as I am curious to see how it turns out.
Fantasy Ocean chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Oh... wait... that's not it is it? I'm dreaming and when I open my eyes the next button will have appeared to lead me to the next chapter right? Please, I need more, this is really really good. I absolutely adore Mer and it's a shame that there are few genuinely good ones out there. This is one of those few. Please update again, I really want the next chapter and I cannot wait to read more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Danm. I hope you update soon.
Stranger chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter. Can't wait!
Aryal Mercy Stone chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
:) ooh I sense a budding romance :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »