Reviews for The Mermaid Disease
Ashlys chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Heh this is bringing back memories of my awkward teen years. Kelsea is brave though, I would've been terrified and quite suspicious over the whole 'companion' thing. The dialogue stands out well in this chapter, as well as the insight into Izmuir's agenda. I know this is a 'Beauty and the Beast' remix but I'm already finding the discrepancies refreshing. Thanks for writing.
Cheshire's Red Eye chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
This is so cute!
Aryal Mercy Stone chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Ooooh I love this one
pumadelic chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I've always loved Beauty and the Beast and I'm enjoying this: the Prologue is more smoothly written than the rest.

Like the idea of the bite and the transformation..craving more salt while in the transition stage was a nice touch.

Kelsea doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would have much connection or empathy with an 'outsider' so I don't know if that's a problem or not. Maybe it's good because it makes their future relationship more of a challenge and makes it more of an abduction than it was in the original story.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops..finding out why the merman is alienated from his own people.
Greeneyes616 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Things are getting interesting :D. I hear you on the college thing, it eats up so much time :P.
Aryal Mercy Stone chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Thinking...thinking...
This mysterious merman needs a name. Hmmm...how about...it has to be kind of exotic and regal and old school...

Hmmm... Talen? Dimi (short for Dimitrius perhaps)? Collon? Angel? Adrian?
Aryal Mercy Stone chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Great chapter. I already like the merman -does he have a name? Haha, if not then maybe Lucas or Ezra or Drix ...or Adair...

Can you check out my story How Do You Kill A Dead Man?
Greeneyes616 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
This is amazing! I'm glad you posted the next chapter. The descriptions were great, and I can't wait to read more.
NilaStar13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
An interesting start and set up, can't wait to see how the story progresses.
Greeneyes616 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Interesting concept. I like the diary-like feel of this chapter. It gives bits away without going into depth. I look forward to the next chapter.
Aryal Mercy Stone chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Interesting...although, the paragraphs are a little choppy. But I would like to read more ...
Thors Hot Cousin chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Very interesting. I'm curious to know what happens next now!
okolosa chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I really like the way you incorperated Beauty and the Beast idea. It's not something someone usually think of as an idea, but I absolutly love it!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3