Reviews for Cat's-Eye PI: Icon
yvetta chapter 46 . 1/22
So ... I came late to this whole series, and I'm not usually one for reviewing. To be honest, I'm often not one for reading on here terribly often, but I just randomly decided to see if there was anything worth reading, stumbled onto this story, and started reading on a whim; I'm sure glad I did! I read this, was fascinated, went to your profile, and subsequently read all of the others, too. In one night. I couldn't stop. I was like an addict. I mean, I was so intrigued by the characters and storyline that I actually lost a night of sleep. That's a huge compliment, by the way.
You had a couple of little grammatical errors that were slightly distracting, but everything else was so SUPERB that it ended up not mattering to me all that much - which is a big deal to me because I'm a stickler for grammar on most occasions. I mean, your writing style, your characters, your plots, your imaginative world ... I was with you the whole time, and I was pretty upset when I realised it was over. For now.
I love when a writer has such a grasp on a story that one little detail that happens now can suddenly turn into a huge crisis/saving-grace later. I love when a writer assumes their readers are intelligent people. I also love when a writer has such a vast knowledge of a lot of things that everything sounds believable and even logical. You mastered all of those things. I can't tell what you do for a living or what you've studied, but everything seemed well-researched and well-thought-out, so kudos.
Are you going to publish these? I will buy them all. I actually looked on Amazon just in case and unfortunately, they're not there (which I'm sure comes as a shock to you).
Sorry about this behemoth of a review. I get carried away when I love something as much as I love this series. Can I be a groupie? I've never been a groupie before. :)
I'm wrapping it up with a huge THANK YOU for sharing your talent with the world. You are definitely one of my favourite human beings in existence right now (and I like a lot of people!). You are AWESOME.
Pterodactyl chapter 46 . 1/1
Second to last... wow. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one. Even if it is the last installment of the Cat's Eye Team. I've been following this story since Remnant. It'll be weird to not have more of it to look forward to when it's finished.

Thank you for both writing and posting your fantastic story. I've enjoyed every single book with great appreciation. And I know that the final book will be just as good as the first seven.

Hopefully you wont stop posting your writing on here. Even if there are only a few diehards left reading the great epic you've penned, just know that those few people love your writing dearly. I know I do.

Thanks for Icon, I'll be awaiting Invasion.

Jerusalem2045 chapter 44 . 12/29/2014
Awesome. Epic. Thrilling. Heartwarming. Love :)
Wind19 chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
Interesting suspense-raising chapter: nice tongue-in-cheek use of elements which otherwise could be perceived as being clich├ęd. I look forward to learning what will happen next!
Wind19 chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
It was really cool to watch T and Lye's thought processes.
Wind19 chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Yikes. Your skill at slooowwwllllyyyy building suspense likely never will cease to amaze me.
Wind19 chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Again, the interpersonal stuff really works; thanks to Lit, it's occurred to me that the Patriot is a foil for Cat. As is the Persian... Which is an interesting case for obvious reasons.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
This is certainly different from the first series, but it's also quite unique.
Wind19 chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I really like the interpersonal dynamics in your stories; they help bring them to life. This chapter is a great example of that.
Wind19 chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
So far, this is amazing. No need to apologize for the first chapter; it made a great if frightening readers' hook. I am really excited to see where this is going!
Pterodactyl chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
You managed to strike me speechless with this one. A true jaw dropper. Ooh, the mythology. I like how you're weaving it together into the story as a whole. Thanks for uploading this, I just hope that I'm not your only reader.

Jerusalem2045 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Whoa that was interesting. Thought for a moment sade had magically appeared.
Jerusalem2045 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Lol I thought it was mean but I liked it, it was a cool way to start this series. I hope you put it back up!
Pterodactyl chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
The word catch up in the last review wasn't the right one. It should have been time skip. But oh well, I still love it.

This chapter was good, and it lived up to my expectations. Thanks for putting it out.

Jerusalem2045 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Bengal down?! Wow. That was a cool way to start this new series...and mean ;).