Reviews for Stepping Stone
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Guy hooking up, just because he is a guy is not irritates..
Amelia M chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This was beautiful. Interesting, fun to read, and the last line/description was a clincher. Really well done.
Meh chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
still dont like keifer. he seems like a grade a ass who gets away with everything and fights for nothing. his attitude makes him seem like a big douche that one can never trust which is probably why i cringe when i heard his excuses and reasons. Even his way of confessing makes it seem like it was such a petty thing. don't know why. maybe it's just me. something in the way he acts just rubs me the wrong way. just thought she deserved better.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Aw I really enjoy your stories this one was just sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
That was so cute. :) I loved it!
Ava Oxalis chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Brilliant story. The best I've read on here in a long time!
dreeming chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I'm so glad I found this 3
Scarss chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was cute. I really love your stories and this one us no exception. I was really expecting her to end up with Robbie at first, but my sentiments quickly changed. Your characters, as always are awesome. Thanks.
LOVEYDOVE RYOSAKU chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
loooooved it
Nourgelitnius chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was the fluffiest of fluffy, but not enough to induce cavities, so good balance. I love how you worked this out. This is a trope that is out and about a lot and often abused in the hands of lesser writers. I felt like her transition, her becoming aware of this change, was beautifully organic. Also, Keifer, the wonderful idiot, has his own story in this as well if you pay attention, and I love it. To get all poetic on you, it was like eating a spoonful of soup and tasting the flavors as they reveal themselves to you.
Sorry. It's been a busy couple of days and I have had this window open to make sure that I didn't forget to review. This was lovely and I am glad that you tinkered with it and shared.