Reviews for A Fire Burns
Savi chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Loved it! Great story all around! End Of Year Prank is something I wish existed at my school! I really hope to hear more from you and the end of this story! Haha ok anyway...
Best Wishes,
A big fan ;)
Snowflakewasnothere chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I think I'll give you both a review and submit a character if that's alright. To start off this story is brilliance in a bottle. It's amazing and I think your a fantastic writer however as far as constructive Criticism goes there is one thing on my mind. All your characters so far appear to be presumably white able bodied cisgender and straight. There's nothing wrong with this however it does create a lack of diversity within the environment. I suggest editing the characters you already have or making news ones to make the story more diverse. That's my only concern because otherwise your story is perfect. I mean that. This story captivated me from start to finish. I am so anticipating and I can't wait to read more. I am a huge fan of this. Now for the character

Name: sasuke frost
Age 15
Pearsonally: smart mouth witty flirtatious self loathing. He uses humor and sarcasm to make up for his insecurities. He cares about people deeply but he pretends not to. The rest of his personality is up to you.
Description: bangs covering half of his face. Jet blak hair and Asian in ethnicity. He wears a dark blue coat, and again the rest is up to you.
Weapon favored: telepathy. Or if that's to scifi a magical hammer. That can grow an multiply in size.
Other: i would like him not to be straight but what his sexuality is, is up to you. Also he's really not flamboyant. You don't have to ad him if you don't want to but since you asked I'm giving him to you.
If you have any questions pm. Your story is by far the best one on this website and I hope you take this into account. _ can't wait to read more - Adam