Reviews for Breaking the Silence
Ginbrat chapter 34 . 6/10/2014
Is it weird that I just now realized that Jessie's David is Bethany's David? I think so. I'm glad that Charlie got Ruben to believe. Huh, Eric being a grinch does sound right. I loved it when Charlie told the story of how Jesus was born and why we celebrate Christmas. I'm happy that Lisa and Ginny made up. Aw man, it's over already? What is the next series gonna be about? Maybe when Charlie and Ruben are older? I'd love to see what happens there. Maybe you could even use Lacey, Ricky, and Jasmine.
As always, I loved the chapter.
I cannot wait for the next series.
Ginny. ;)
Ginbrat chapter 33 . 6/9/2014
War child huh? Scary thing right there. I wonder if Lisa is going to forgive Ginny... I like Charlie's defiance. I liked it when Charlie called Ruben a silly boy...hmm, that could be useful for Cupid's Arrow... Hehehehehe The Plot Bunny escaped! Better go catch him.
JoMiSm chapter 33 . 6/9/2014
Uhm... that must have come from the movie because it wasn't in the book (as far as I remember)...
Ginbrat chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
*grins victoriously* Ah, Ruben is almost ready to crack. Time will come indeed... I like Amy, she's so sweet. As always, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
JoMiSm chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
I love Charlie! :D And Ruben's lack of knowledge on the topic of Jesus... It would be kind of laughable if it wasn't the truth for a lot of people
JoMiSm chapter 31 . 5/26/2014
:D I liked this chapter.
Ginbrat chapter 31 . 5/26/2014
I think Bethany's hormones are going a little wacko! *twirls finger around in a circle* Please don't tell her I said that. Hehehe, it's funny when Andy and Anthony get shocked by Charlie. Although, if I were in their shoes, I wouldn't exactly not be shocked by the eight year old explaining stuff like that.
Ginbrat chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
Let me just say I love Cindy. And her threats. Killing someone with a glue stick is nearly impossible though. Don't tell her I said that.
Ginbrat chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
While I'm very worried for Karla, I'm still wondering what Anthony managed to crash Lacey into...It was funny. Although I'm working with Eric at the moment, I still hope he fails. That's kinda bad...
Ginbrat chapter 28 . 5/3/2014
*sits there smiling at the screen* *Jason comes up and pokes my shoulder, then looks at Dilly, then pokes me again, and finally sets his eyes on Dilly with a horrified look* What did you do to her?
JoMiSm chapter 28 . 5/3/2014
Yay! Reunited at last! :D
JoMiSm chapter 27 . 5/3/2014
I'm not gonna murder you... and the next chapter is already up! Yay!
Ginbrat chapter 27 . 5/2/2014
One: Can I hit Ruben? Repeatedly? In the face? With a chair? PLEASE?! Two: YAY! Lachlan proposed! Hehehehe, her niceness scares Danny. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ginbrat chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
*sits staring at the computer screen, blinking profusely* *Rebecca comes up and waves her hand in front of my face, and then looks at Dilly* Great...You broke her again!
JoMiSm chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
I'm leaving a review for your benefit, but I don't really have much to say. I'm more of a lurker.

lalalalalala this is a review lalalalalalalala

stillllllllll a reviewwwwwwwwwwwww