Reviews for Living Without a Heart
SneakySpy chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
What a cliffhanger! I didn't expect show to admit his feelings so soon but I'm glas he did. Good xhapter I feel the end coming soon.
nekohime chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
This is review for chapter 4.. And I just want to say that i hate you. I really hate you!
How could you stop there?! Damnnnnn... now I will be checking everyday to see whether you have post chapter 5 or not... damnnn.. im seriously willing to do just about everything just to read the next chapter nowww. D':
nekohime chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
since i dont have time, i just skip down the last part, just to get the overview.. imagine my shock when i read the third last paragraph! damn... i seriously need to find time to really read what happen in this chapter!
412Chie chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
it's beautiful. Such a cruel joke to be hanging up at this point. But i guess it's a good stop. Keep up then ;)
loolabell chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Just as finishing chapter three i see you had JUST updated chapter four, you are amazing and i cant wait for chapter five, love this story
spcecse7 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Ooooo can't wait for more : D
SneakySpy chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I loved this chapter :) I wish we could favorite chapters because I would fav this one.
412Chie chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
hey! Did our Rage a bit jealous? well done! i wanted more... ;-)
loolabell chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Love this story and snow/rage, can't wait from the next chapter
Angel Hertz chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Upload soon! X3
nekohime chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Awwwww... I pitied Rage.. :'( Snow isnt being too fair to him with how he is acting...
nekohime chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
ohh... forced marriage with a captain can't wait to see where this is going
412Chie chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
good stories. I enjoying it so much. Can wait for next, give me more, will you?
loolabell chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Enjoyed this can't wait for the next chapter
29 | « Prev Page 1 2