Reviews for Lone
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Lovely. I enjoy the fact that your writing could be interpreted in so many ways, it makes it interesting. You are a great writer. I also like that your prices are short. Being able to convey such raw emotion in so few words is an incredible skill. Well done.
carlalegre chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Thank you for the dedication.

I love your writing. The only thing I hate is how it literally breaks my heart. I don't know what it is about how you string 26 letters together to create such beautiful words, which evoke so much emotion I can't even fathom. I mean, you literally have 157 words. You broke my heart; you made me feel alone and rueful and so incredibly sad in only 157 words. That's insane.

In the most amazing way possible.

I don't know the history to your pieces. I don't know the characters. I don't know the who, what, where, when, how or why. But every time it hits me in a different way. I can always relate to your work and it's as though it was pulled straight out of my heart and written in words I could never create.

AMAZING job, Lina. This may be my favourite if yours simply because I felt so much with such little.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Been waiting for this since puppets.