Reviews for City of Air (Lost Cities Saga 1)
Kuroi Uma chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
It took me way longer than I thought it would, but here I am! And now I have to start reading the next one. Hehe
I wished Vincent had played a larger role... He was the one I identified with the most. The only ordinary guy amidst all the magicians... I felt really sorry for him. T.T
Guest chapter 22 . 10/24/2015
I just finished reading this and I have to say that this is one of the most well written stories on this website. I can't believe this is not more popular. I can't wait to start book 2!
Barbados chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Oh dear indeed!

Sorry for my absence - life, ya know.

One line threw me off as not fitting with the "feel" of this, and that was when Leona ran into Sebastian after putting on her dress. The last sentence of that paragraph seemed too casual to me.
Kuroi Uma chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Found it! For some reason I thought you'd use a different alias here. :P
This looks really promising! And knowing how good your fanfiction is I cannot help but to be excited. \o/
I don't know how long it'll take me to read it all the way to the end, but I promise I'll finish it and leave another review when I'm done. :)
Barbados chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Why is this not an actual book?

Seriously. Why?

Make this happen, and I will buy it. I doubt I'm the only one. Make it into an Amazon e-book, sold.
Barbados chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful chapter!

Really, this story is outstanding so far. You completely deserve more readers, follows, upvotes, likes, etc etc.
Barbados chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Amen to your A/N.

I loved this chapter, primarily because it really opened up the setting. At first, I was like... ok, rugby and football and such are Earth sports, and July and August and such are Earth months, and this is clearly not Earth... Oh, it IS Earth... it's pulled together very nicely, from what I can see so far - I love what you've done with the place!
MaskedBenevolence chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Wow that is one amazing fruit. Damn if I could have that I wont have to study as much anymore XD. Finally she gets away from lord aries... and they meet again. Hmnnn... I still don't get if Master Opal is supposed to be a good guy or a bad guy? Every chapter makes it more confusing _ . Anyway love the new chapter
Barbados chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Well, Cedric should have changed his name from Miller to Peridot or something. I think he would have had much better chances.

Really though, this was a pretty great opening. I feel like the syntax could use a little bit of polish (some of the sentences felt a bit clunky) but the characters and setting were both great, and I was certainly drawn in.
MaskedBenevolence chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
Hey hey! Sorry that I didn't do this sooner but I finaly made an account so I can fol and fav this story. Was gonna do this sooner but looks like life just decide that major exams will come soon and you know usual life stuff happened too. Back to the point seems like you updated twice since last time Yay XD. Wow its progressing fast now and seems like there's less word count in last chap. But thats ok as long as its an update. Ooo... Sebastian got shot O.o nice to put lil bit blood and gore here and there XD. Things are gonna go wham on the next chap I can see it already XD. I'll be waiting forward to your next update (0w0)/
MB chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
I love how this story is going so far. Actually put this on my reading list a long time ago but I only found time to read now. I'm going to make an account here soon probly in August or a few days before. So you can expect an addition of fav and follow. I really hope you can update soon because sometimes my muse to read goes away after a long time for I am too lazy to reread the entire thing if given long enough time till I forget how the story goes. But the concept of this story is really mind catching so its going to stay for a while. I REALLY like how stuff are turning out and really I have to commend you for this piece of writing. Plus I gotta say that you did well with grammar and writing style. Though at some point I got bored reading the details of the dresses and such but thats just me hurrying up. I cant help but ship Sebastian and Leona XD but dont mind me just on with the story!

\(OwO)/
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
EventualHorizon chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
A great story so far. Thanks for sharing.
Robin2nite chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
A well constructed story that has grabbed my interest. Please continue
she-wrote chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is a really interesting beginning! The world seems fascinating.