Reviews for Fake a Smile, Tell a Lie
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Very good job
Rainleaf chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
!aw! Poor Lila! First theHate note, amd now this!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Oh, that was great.
(This is Rainleaf and the pencil from fanfiction. )
qblake chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Finally! The new chapter! I love it, but it's so short I already want more. Also I assume it was a bit of a transitional thing between bigger events in the story, but it felt like it was a little rushed forward, a few small details could slow things down a bit and make them smoother, but that's up to the author of course! I also loved how we get to dive more into Lila's feelings, rather than seeing them through the way she sees things. And for some reason I think that journal was a not the best thing to get into Lila's hands, since it's so personal and there's this someone who wants to harm her ;)
Anyway, great work, can't wait to see more :)
qblake chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Wonderful start, I really like your style and way of describing everything, gives that warm cozy feeling contemporary novels usually do, which of course only highlights the contrast in the chapter finale. I also very much enjoyed Lila as a character, though I feel like the lines between Sophia and Lila blend in a little bit. But I believe that will change since Lila gets the hate note which is surely just a glimpse of whats to come, and I must admit, opens a huge field for character development. Anyway, great story so far, please continue soon!
J.J.63094 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Ooooh, someone's already trying to make her an enemy... :O Maybe it's one of the freshmen she was making fun of? Or perhaps someone obscure, like Mr. Holloway the bus driver! Or in a deadly twist, Sophia is turning on her! Update soon, I'm in crazy suspense!
BrieBlakmyre chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Sounds quite interesting so far! Poor Lila, I wonder how this all unfolds
ScarletBlaze chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Ouch! First day and she already gets a hate note? Way to ruin your day. Anyway, I liked it so far. Expecting more soon.