Reviews for El Paso! The City With An Exclamation Point At The End Of It's Name!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 50 . 3/18/2016
...You know, you really are rather brilliant. Why haven't YOU run for mayor yet? Actually, forget mayor - why haven't you run for governor of Texas? I'd vote for you. Yes, I live about five states away - what's your point? I'd just pick a random Texas address, ask for an absentee ballot, send my goons - er, I mean, hired help - to raid the mailbox - ah, that is, pick up the aforementioned ballot - and send it in.
And if my hired help happened to pick up someone's birthday check at the same time, I'd make a generous donation of it to your campaign.
Of course, I'd expect double the amount back as tax refunds once you got elected.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 49 . 4/19/2015
...I feel queasy. And rather like I want to go adopt all the unadopted pets in El Paso. Especially if there are any hedgehogs on hand; I *love* hedgehogs.
On another note, that "re-re-re-re-release" really cracked me up.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 48 . 4/19/2015
I''m in the mood for a BLT, too. Lots of acronyms always do that to be. Are there any restaurants in Downtown El Paso that would still serve a straight girl? Maybe the next motto could be, "El Paso! Home of the world's best BLTs!"
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 47 . 4/11/2015
I'm chuckling my silly head off over that math bit, because that's pretty much what I end up doing every time I have to employ the thrice-cursed art of mathematics. Struggle along as best I can, then dump the mental arithmetic and round to the nearest smooth number.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 46 . 4/11/2015
Oh boy. Now I've got both Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and That's Amore - being sung by Dean Martin, of course - in my head. Heh heh. Lovely. *Goes off to steal some marshmallows*
On another note, this sounds like some of the insults you'd get if you mixed an adult book with the Redwall series.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 45 . 3/31/2015
A knoll is the same thing as a hillock, a round, small, natural hill or mound.
Now I'm really curious about the pictures you posted on Facebook. You didn't try wreck Mayor Cook's career, did you?
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 43 . 3/22/2015
I chuckled my way through this, as usual. I think we might have some stray drivers from El Paso around here...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 42 . 2/26/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader lost herself in a fantasy about a real three-way sword fight, then realized there were no more chapters for her to read and started whimpering like a sad puppy. We'll get back to you once we've averted her imminent emotional breakdown. Thank you for your patience.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 41 . 2/26/2015
Cracking up worse than a sidewalk under a jackhammer here. Although I do resent Mr. Moore's criticism of the name Celia. I have a pet frog named Celia, and I take offense on her behalf. I shall have to see Mr. Moore in court.
Brievel chapter 39 . 2/25/2015
I saw Bigfoot once...he made a sound I never want to hear in this life again!
Brievel chapter 37 . 2/25/2015
I'd go for those two before the last...I'm never a fan of thought police - heck, when they start enforcing that, I'll probably be the first in the back of the cruiser.
Brievel chapter 29 . 2/25/2015
Last girl had her priorities right, anyway.
Brievel chapter 25 . 2/25/2015
You sure do seem to have a lot of dead friends, do you drive them all to vote?
Brievel chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
...you trickster!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 40 . 2/25/2015
Golly! Your writing is more riveting than most action movies I've encountered, and loads more amusing.
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »