Reviews for Mein Herr
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
I'm so excited for this story! Please update soon!
ellemisha chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
wow this is my first try at non fiction stories. i have to say your story got me hooked. you really are a talented writer in my opinion. one can never get bored with the way you make it from the begining to end each chapter. thank you.
Cosmic Horror chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Very well written with an elegant style that you don't find anywhere else. I find the characters you've set up intriguing and I understand why they would be desirable.

I look forward to the next chapter with great anticipation.

-I stopped playing nice when I realised it wasn't a game to anyone else.
titacat chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Oh my goodness! I LOVE THIS CHAPETER! More soon plz!
Lizzy-Lou chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Eeeeeek I love this story! Anyway, I swear Colden Cade is the sexiest fictional man ever. I love Isobel and Colden together. They need to be official so I can stop freaking out! Dying for more already. Great chapter!
amee28 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
wow this is really well written! and i really like isobel in this story. sometimes in similar story lines i feel like the girl can get kinda annoying but i like all of her internal drama and stuff. i hope you update soon :)
darkgurl92 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Omg.. It's getting so good! Update soon
AJ chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
So Isobel IS a bibliophile (lover of a book to a sexual). JK but usually people obsessing over a book like that should be one. Lilian is a bitch. Hope she doesn't come back to ruin Is's life.
I wonder what made Colden just abandon Isobel like that. Hope Murdoch didn't threaten him to leave her for something. Though, Colden shouldn't be a dick about it.
Can't wait for the next chapter. Colden better beg for Isobel's acceptance after that stunt.
412Chie chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
You know what? I love you. This is beautifully written. From the start I'm already smitten with this... :-)
renegade01 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Oh boy. I like Nick. I hope Colden doesn't give up. ;-) Amazing story
purple-wolf-howl chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Oh that smexy bastard doesn't listen! The heart wants what the heart wants, Colden! Listen to it! Don't push her away!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
smrae chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Well done chapter! Definitely makes Colden more mysterious. I can't wait for the next update!
titacat chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
/FNHYEIWURHVJOBVWTIGRWHEUT87586Y853UYGJFHYUVHU7TE! That's how I feel about this chapter...
Jester79 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
So happy to see this update (wish they were more often), but your chapters are long so that helps. A very steamy chapter. I really like Isobel & Colden together. I think they bring the best out of each other. Curious to know what Murdoch was saying to get Colden to step back away from her. I'm guessing either "past issues" or something more sinister. Also, curious what he said to her in a different language?
DianyRdz chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
No! :/ this has taken an unexpected turn and i did not like it, from being high (receiving the shoes and getting Colton's date) then going low (Lillian's "warning" to her) to back up (basically being seduced by him) to going way low to just being left like that... Next update please!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »