Reviews for Mein Herr
Jester79 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Great chapter. He's awfully probing into her past and not very forthcoming with his own. It's curious to me regarding a couple of statements / implications. I wonder if her dad is his stepfather? Might be the reason he so adamantly wants to help her in some way.
justfine92 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Colden is such a mysterious character, and isobel's childhood is so sad! This was a great chapter, thank you for the update
Alexcat58 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
This is beyond amazing.I love the way you have made Mr. Cade seem mysterious yet interested in Isobel. My only critique would be to stop making Isobel such a push over. I love it, but it gets frustrating when Cade is taking over everything. Favorite current story i am reading on fiction press is this one right here! Stay golden! Update soon please!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Ooh I love this! I hope to read more soon :)
Lizzy-Lou chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Eek. Colden is so hot. I'm so excited about this story, I'm totally eating it up! Happy writing!
justfine92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
this was a great chapter, im guessing he bought the book for her...
Lizzy-Lou chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I thought I reviewed this already, and realized I neglected to do so. I really enjoyed reading your first chapter and hope to see another one soon! Your characters promise to be very interesting! Happy writing!
gabbia97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next (hopefully coming soon :D) one!
austenqueen chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow I LOVE this! Can't wait to read more!
smrae chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow Great opening chapter! Well written and loved the way you introduced the characters and plot. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jester79 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Nice beginning to your story. You've got some great sounding characters. Looking forward to more.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13