Reviews for Mein Herr
Lizzy-Lou chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I hope I get to read it soon! I bet it is great! School has been rough on me, too!
kellyroyer chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Ahh! Omg, okay, I'm going to go read it! I can't wait to start it! Yayy!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
We ned a sequel! Its been months!
hunter005 chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Yay! I am extremely anxious for the sequel now! Do you have an idea of when you'll start posting chapters? I can't get enough of Isobelle and Colden. They're romance was so passionate as I was weary at the beggining of the age difference between the two, but after a while I got used to it and now I want a 36-year-old millionaire hahah! At the beggining, I was bothered by Colden's controlling nature, it was something I didn't understand until the twist. Now I get him more. At least I think I do... Anyway, excellent writing and I'm looking forward to reading more!
evelyn chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
when will the sequel come out? This story was amazing I couldn't stop reading!
Vorpalfox chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
I loved this story! It's not complete without the sequel though and I can't wait to read it! They neeeed to end up together! Hurry up, pretty please!
jlr chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
I enjoyed reading this story a lot! It was well written even when I thought it was going to be a predictable outcome, and I liked the twist. I am not sure that you shouldn't get to it a little earlier and have then play out some of the things they talk about in the Vegas hotel. For example, she goes from willing to pretend half of him doesn't exist, to accepting all of him, to giving all of him up in the space of a few paragraphs. It might be stronger if she had a little more time to get to those places. Even so, I really enjoyed the story and I can't wait for the sequel.
Ellienora chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Will you translate these things for us, the reader?
DMalfoyGirl0317 chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
I never write reviews but i had to write one for this! You're writing is really good and i loved this story. I was so not expecting the arms dealer thing and i am really glad you are writing a sequel cause i definitely want to see how their story ends :)
Nari Munin chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
I could scream in frustration over the fact that I didn't even check that this was a series... That being said, you write beautifully! I was overall, very impressed with the story. If this was the end, it would still be good and poetic and appropriate. I got to say, I didn't think it was going to end with him being an arms dealer. I love the little detail in this last chapter about how he captivated her from the start, because it wasn't clear to me either at the beginning. I felt as perplexed as your character, which is why I read the entire thing today (instead of dedicating time to work). I hope you're not kidding about that sequel. I'm invested in these characters and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

CarolZ chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
CarolZ chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
AWESOME Story!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
I have no words,your amazingly talented I cant wait for the sequel.
JFL - HI chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
My girlfriend highly recommended this story to me (wouldn't shut up about it, actually), and the fact that she read something that was T-rated and raved about it so much was compelling enough reason for me to check it out because she NEVER reads anything that isn't adult-rated for scandalous smut. ;) I have very little time to read right now but after reading this first chapter I am thoroughly intrigued and will now definitely have to make time very soon to read this in its entirety. Wonderful stuff! Thanks for sharing it.
thegirlinthelibrary chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
I loved this story so much. Colden's character is impeccably .I think i'm in love with the guy. I like how he cares about her so much. I'm sad it ended so soon but I'm REALLY glad there's a sequel. I would have cried if there wasn't. You are just WOW! :D
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »