Reviews for Mein Herr
Brightheart chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Can't wait for the sequel!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Haha I have to admit I had a 'what the heck' kind of moment when I started reading your authors note... but I'm excited for the sequel! Hopefully that'll have a happy ending :)
Good luck with moving and everything! :D
magy0486 chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
loved the story! can't wait for the sequel! :)
justanordinarywriter chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Oh, I didn't know that this was the end. But I'm really excited for the sequel. Please try to update, even if its really small.
ladierocker chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
AMAZING ENDING! Cannot wait until the sequal XD
Becsdj chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
You are a very talented writer, and I have loved this story. I am so glad there will be a sequel, i have been pulled into the world of Isobel and Colden, and while your ending fits, I hate to see it be THE ending. I have a romantic heart. Good luck with your move, I will be on pins and needles waiting for the next story.
mylittleprincess chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
AMAZING STORY! I hope they both have a happy life full of love.
Lady Morighan chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
So exited to hear about the sequel; this is a great story and it would have been a pretty sad ending for her, considering what she has been through.
renegade01 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I adore it as always. I'm only satisfied with the ending because there's a sequel ;-)
ney13 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Thank you very much for a sequel. I would have cried if there wouldn't be one.
Lizzy-Lou chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Ahhh so sad it hurt my heart! Can't wait for the sequel! Best of luck with your move :). Poor, sweet Isobel. It's a rough life for her. I certainly hope things end up happy for the both of them! Brilliantly done, of course. A very impressive story!
AJ chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Where was I when this was updated?! I was checking every day for this and all of a sudden BAM! fifteen chapters are done. Welp, time to read this before the next update.
MysteriousNerdness-07 chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
*adhdjslvnsiwpdkgjwjcnshqipxhfkjxcisowgcnzsjjclajc*
BUT BUT...

I'll sit in the corner and rethink life now...
renegade01 chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
This is such a bittersweet chapter ;-)
bubu chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Pls tell me they end up together.
Otherwise I'll feel like I read this for no reason.
Like the idea of star crossed lovers but its heart wrenching to feel that they wont end up together. I really hope they do because I am in love with tho
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »