Reviews for Mein Herr
thegirlinthelibrary chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
I'm feeling devastated.I honestly love this story so much.I love Colden so are star crossed lovers,they cant live without each the end if they do not end up together,I'm sure I along with many others,will think "wat was the point of reading this?" If they are soul mates as Colden said,they deserve to be with each other,let rational thinking go to hell. I hope nothing happens to Colden.I hope this story shows love really does conquer all.
smrae chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Awww star crossed lovers! How appropriate! Well done chapter! I can't wait to see where this story goes now. What will happen to them? Lol
ladierocker chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Pretty please tell me they at least have some type of farewell fling before separating! XD I like that Isobel and Colden aren't like immediately deciding to try and make things work and everything suddenly seems perfect. It's cool that you made it so it's a bit more realistic than I read in most stories. Anyways, another chapter full of awesomeness. Cant wait until the next update :)
Ney13 chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lady Morighan chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
This story is soooo good!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Oh so heart wrenching! What an incredible plot twist! I'm so sad for Colden and Isobel :( I want things to work out for them. Gosh I'm awe of your awesome ideas!
ladierock chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
OH MY GOSH! Ok, so i found your story a while ago and I added it to my favorites but I hadn't really read through it. I only skimmed. Today though (in search of something new and good to read) I read your story so far and I love it! It's amazing and so well written. You truly have a talent and gift for writing! (Sorry about all the exclamations and whatnot but your story is truly one of the best ones I've read on here so far and I love it and I tend to get excited when I find such well written stories!) Anways, I am literally jumping in my seat and checking ficitonpress every hour for updates (okay maybe not every hour but, like, every 3 XD)! Keep up the good work
Sissille chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Best story on FP!
MysteriousNerdness-07 chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
I WANT MOAAAAARRR! *sorry she went crazy she wanted this chapter so badly*
I wonder how Colden is going to feel about all of this after Isobel's okay. He's probably never going to let her go is he? Ah the woes of fictional characters.
Lizzy-Lou chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
I reviewed this when you posted, but it was from my phone and evidently it didn't go through! I always end up at work when you update and then I have to hide in the office and read it! I don't remember what I said but it was probably something like: "Why are you so brilliant? You're killing me!". Anyway, my heart aches for poor, sweet Isobel. I hoped he would come for her, of course, but now I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what his intentions really are. Fabulous PSA, by the way!
smrae chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Omg crazy chapter! I think you did a great job about bringing the subject of human trafficing to your readers attention. It's so horrible! Broke my heart reading about Isobel and I can only imagine other people who were in her position, and didn't have a Colden Cade to save them. So awful. I am curious to see what happens to them in the next chapter! I hope Isobel gets better!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Great chapter! I'm glad you're raising awareness in your story too :) There are some really awesome organisations like A21, which I'm a supporter of, that aim to end human trafficking.
Can't wait to read more! :)
Lady Morighan chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
So nice to see them together, I feel so sorry for Isobel.
justanordinarywriter chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
This is an awesome story. Please continue updating it quickly!
mylittleprincess chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
He came for you but keep little distend between him and you, Isoble, more please.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »