Reviews for Pure and Corrupted
360pages chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Hmm, I noticed something with your writing, you really don't have a lot of detail in between characters talking, like a small sentence or paragraph, or their body language when they are talking to one another. Where are they, you explain it, also don't just say a character is frustrated use body language and tone to show us how they are frustrated.
Violet Stone chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Just finished reading the first and second chapter and I'm really loving it so far! Just about to read the next chapters and I'm loving the main character. Keep up the great work! :) x

Sincerely, Violet Stone
Sepha chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
And I retract my opinion. Wow…

Story's definitely picked up, and it's improved MASSIVELY. Whew, this'll be a fun ride! Don't screw up. 4.6 out of 5.

Sora and Sol have some good interaction as characters, Sora being my favorite. I still wish you didn't curse Hikari and Yami… *sigh* A 4 out of 5.

Your writing's better. But your mistakes still stick out like the sun in the sky. 3.8 out of 5.

And the average score of Pure and Corrupted is 4.15 out of 5.

If you're a reader, then follow this story.
Sepha chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Hmmmm… I dunno about this one… Please don't take this as offensive.

The Characters: Sora is underdeveloped, Yami will be a jackass, and Hikari will be the kind one. Pretty predictable. Until they get permanently transformed. I don't like that. It won't work.

The Writing: It's too short. Extend the chapter length, and you're set. It seems like you're trying too hard. Loosen up, man! There's too much trying and not enough content to keep someone entertained!

The Concept: It's unique, but nothing remotely special. The weapons transformation thing is reminiscent of Soul Eater, but it doesn't capture it as well.

Score: 2.8 out of 5