Reviews for Shadow in the Sun
ParisianCoffeeKat chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
I have no idea what the thing with 1835 is but I have a good feeling I'm about to find out in the next chapter, so please of please update it!
Lowrainy chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
PahLezzZ update soon :D I love iT!iiii!
youngartist1221 chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
I really like this story, it's interesting, and I re-read the entire story today, so I could remember what was happening. I just hope that you can update more during the summer, I kind of have a reading problem and check almost every day for updates to stories I'm constantly reading and re-reading. So yeah, keep up your great writing! And I hope your head is okay!
ParisianCoffeeKat chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
And you finally Update! yay! FINALLY! but this is getting interesting... i love it...,
Nadine chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
Pleaaase keep going, it a great story and I want to know what happen next, keep up the good work :)
lirelover chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
HAHAHAHA! you quoted Les Miserables! I love it!
lirelover chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
ohhhh! poor Grant! he is so amazing to give up his love like that!
LizAwesomesauce chapter 22 . 4/12/2014

Throw in some Fantine references!
LizAwesomesause chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Still loving the story! I stared last night and have been reading it on and off ever since! One , though. You did call Grant, Grantaire twice.
LizAwesomesauce chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
So I just realized what the story is based off of, and I think the story is REALLY good. One thing, though. And this one thing made me realize what story this is based off of (not that I'm upset :)) you called Erica Eponine.

Great story!
youngartist1221 chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
I love this story, I was looking through the website when I found this, it is similar to stories I have written, and I am obsessed with Greek mythology, so when you mentioned Apollo and Selene, I instantly knew who you where talking about, and the characters are pretty much based off of the Greek god that you called them. I would love to read about what happens when Erica and Luke's Mom are shopping, and want happens to Grant about his new discovery, I was also thinking, Did Elton and Erica have the same dream? I wasn't sure about that but that's what it sounded like, anyway, I have read almost all your stories and I definitely think you should finish this one then write more, I like your stories a lot!
youngartist1221 chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
I just started reading this story today, and I can't stop. It's so sad. Poor Grant, but he wan't his friends to be happy instead of him. that's so sad.
VampireGirl6921 chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
this sounds like its associated with Les Miserables. but the names are just changed and a few people are added.
VampireGirl chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
I think it was sweet how the mother was at the end. It was funny at that part for me at least. I love the story line and the characters. Well done, and well typed. Very good. One of my favorite stories that I'm reading.
Shaozu chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! And it's different from a lot of other stories out there. The thing I like most about this story though is that it's written in third person, and rather well might I add. These are hard to come by, since most people like to write in first person, but I think you get to know the characters better in third. First person is good, when it's written well and the authors don't feel the need to have the characters introduce themselves, or describe themselves whilst looking into a mirror. Anyways, well done. I'll be waiting for your next update and I'm going to check out your other stories too.