Reviews for Shadow in the Sun
IcanzIIravor chapter 5 . 3/28
Enjolras instead of Elton:) You can't help but want Gary and Erica to triumph over misfortune. Looks like Elton needs someone in his life to shake things up as well.
IcanzIIravor chapter 4 . 3/28
Wooohoooo Apollo to the rescue! (Fist pump)
IcanzIIravor chapter 3 . 3/28 one name you slipped in here for Erica. What a hard hand she has been dealt. I'm rooting for her.
ParisianCoffeeKat chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
I have no idea what the thing with 1835 is but I have a good feeling I'm about to find out in the next chapter, so please of please update it!
Lowrainy chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
PahLezzZ update soon :D I love iT!iiii!
youngartist1221 chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
I really like this story, it's interesting, and I re-read the entire story today, so I could remember what was happening. I just hope that you can update more during the summer, I kind of have a reading problem and check almost every day for updates to stories I'm constantly reading and re-reading. So yeah, keep up your great writing! And I hope your head is okay!
ParisianCoffeeKat chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
And you finally Update! yay! FINALLY! but this is getting interesting... i love it...,
Nadine chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
Pleaaase keep going, it a great story and I want to know what happen next, keep up the good work :)
lirelover chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
HAHAHAHA! you quoted Les Miserables! I love it!
lirelover chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
ohhhh! poor Grant! he is so amazing to give up his love like that!
LizAwesomesauce chapter 22 . 4/12/2014

Throw in some Fantine references!
LizAwesomesause chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Still loving the story! I stared last night and have been reading it on and off ever since! One , though. You did call Grant, Grantaire twice.
LizAwesomesauce chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
So I just realized what the story is based off of, and I think the story is REALLY good. One thing, though. And this one thing made me realize what story this is based off of (not that I'm upset :)) you called Erica Eponine.

Great story!
youngartist1221 chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
I love this story, I was looking through the website when I found this, it is similar to stories I have written, and I am obsessed with Greek mythology, so when you mentioned Apollo and Selene, I instantly knew who you where talking about, and the characters are pretty much based off of the Greek god that you called them. I would love to read about what happens when Erica and Luke's Mom are shopping, and want happens to Grant about his new discovery, I was also thinking, Did Elton and Erica have the same dream? I wasn't sure about that but that's what it sounded like, anyway, I have read almost all your stories and I definitely think you should finish this one then write more, I like your stories a lot!
youngartist1221 chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
I just started reading this story today, and I can't stop. It's so sad. Poor Grant, but he wan't his friends to be happy instead of him. that's so sad.