Reviews for Smile
Darth Ultor chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Ignoring the punctuation and run-ons like you asked, this is pretty good. It conveys the emotions well. I am interested in this novel you're planning.
M.E. linavi chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
(It's Lina, but I'm just not logged in.)
You have a talent. An amazingly beautiful talent. Just - this story is amazing and I love it. The emotions were laid out beautifully and everything is just . . . wow. I love it. I especially love how poetic this really is because that only makes it even better.

I'm so glad I had a chance at reading something as wonderful as this. The flow was nice and the little girl . . . it's sad how hard she has it and the little boy - the little boy . . . I feel so bad for him. I want to know his background, but I'll probably come up with whatever since this is free verse and all. Gosh, I really need to follow you now.

It's too good.

Best wishes,
lina
daughter of Athena and Apollo chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow this is powerful. Bravo. Before I go into any other detail, October 31st was the day my grandma died, and that hit me hard when I read it.

The way you used line spacing was inspiring, and this was absolutely beautifully written. Good jo b.