Reviews for Sherry and Keat
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
hey Dil! I'm glad you're a guy! It's refreshing to see guys once in a while on FP; place too much swarmed by women with too much lovey dovey-ness. Thank God you don't exaggerate the kissing scenes over the top.
My only problem was your portrayal of Sue in your story 'A guy named Sue'. Frankly, as a girl I found Sue to be too weak;- yes there are women out there who live in abusive relationships but then, they live with the guy, not just dating and living with her own family. However, everyone's different and if not able to agree with it, you did give a good enough argument and reason why.
Just try to add, yknow a little feelings into your characters; go into them. Seeing your bio and your family environment, I can understand why, but since you write Romamce genre, feelings (not romantic kind mind) need to be expressed. Your characters fall short of that, I can't sympathise with them. (Heck! Not even poor Sue or Buzz)
Also, I don't read your M rated stories, but even some of your T rated stories are also really sexual. Try toning down that a bit or up grading the rating.
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
For the record - I am male, but I hope I am sensitive to the female characters I portray here on these pages.
Gues chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I've read a few of your one-shots. Just wondering, are you a girl or a guy?