Reviews for The Prismorph Project
Cyrokin chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Great story so far, definitely faving this. :D

I wonder what all is going to happen?
YveBushido00 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Hi! It's been a while since I've left a review for anything, but this story really piqued my interest. It's not often that I'm wandering FP and find a story so well-written with intelligent style and an appealing premise. I first off want to say thank you for having written this. Writers have especially lonely hobbies, so the tedious effort of coming up with a story and then writing it is one I can relate to.

Aranda is quite the interesting character already. She's got a support group from her family (which you introduced quite well), she's very aware of her environment, and she's a mysterious Aura. For an introduction, she already has a lot of personality which is just lovely to read. Great stuff.

With regard to setting, it also is quite well developed. The city is futuristic and innovative, it's one of few remaining habitable areas, there's intelligent life besides humans ("Elites"), and there was a disaster that pretty much wiped everything else out. Utopias are always tricky because they usually turn out to be just the opposite, lol. I wonder how Aranda's "Aura" status will develop the setting along with the plot?

Your writing is a breath of fresh air. I'm the type that doesn't like to point out every little mistake because I assume that the author would correct them if they noticed them beforehand. Just be careful with some punctuation and skipped words. Those things aren't much to worry about - your writing is clear, vivid, and paints the perfect image in my head. The only problem I had was with transitions between settings. I felt like one moment I was seeing Aranda walking outside of the school and then the next she's turning in classwork. The transitions are quick, which may not necessarily be detrimental, but can make things a little bumpy in terms of pace. Nevertheless, those 1,954 words flowed by with such quality. Wonderful.

I hope you update soon because you definitely got a favorite and follow from me! I can't wait to read what happens next!