Reviews for Problem! My Gender's Been Reversed!(問題!俺の性別が逆になっています!)
Revamp chapter 11 . 1/28
Ookasan is Okasan. It's misspelled in this chapter.

Other than that, I don't see anything else wrong with this chapter. It was a normal, slice of life chapter and I really enjoyed it. I hope to see you write more on this little story, you're doing a great job with it.
Revamp chapter 10 . 1/28
I can tell that Koyanagi and Hikari are really hitting it off. This chapter was adorable.
Revamp chapter 9 . 1/28
This was a cute chapter. I like the interactions between the two and I can say I'm starting to ship them a little.
Revamp chapter 8 . 1/28
Hikari is already finding herself entangled in awkward situations and it's quite amusing. I'm unsure if I want her to end up with a male or a female but either way it's going to be one interesting trip indeed.
Revamp chapter 7 . 1/28
It looks like Hikari is having an eventful first day at school. I still have quite a bit of reading to catch up to on this little story. It's already one in the morning here, but nonetheless I'm going to try and catch up.
Revamp chapter 6 . 1/28
The hide and seek game was cute. I loved reading it and seeing all of their playful and interesting interactions. I wonder how Hikari is going to do at school. This is going to be interesting, no doubt.
Moonsilk chapter 11 . 1/8
No prooooobleeeeem :3
I cant wait for the next chapters w
Malarky chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
I've been gone a while again, but I came back to read your updates, since I've been following you along. So far, I like what you've done. This is a great story with a nice plot and I can't wait to see what your next update will be.
Some Random Ibex chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
My heck i am so sorry that i haven't reviewed in so long, but yeah! My touch died… anyways, LOVE the latest chapter, SO much new plot added! Its gonna be awesome! loved the cliff hanger, too! Keep writing Mate!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
The mother actually used 'her' in 'her room', not 'she' as Atsuko states, twice mind you.

Surprized with the sudden switch of perspective. I forget if you've switched before? I think it could be without, but that's just me.

Chiisutofupuru chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Damn I feel sorry for her... him... whatever. Things are getting maybe a bit too crazy for me.

Chiisutofupuru chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
MUST be another really small school if everyone can be recognised. I don't really have an experience like that.

Chiisutofupuru chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
A good chapter, honestly, when I can't think of much to say... I mean it.
I can't even point out anything specific I liked because there will be too many to point out!

Chiisutofupuru chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
The first time you mention this 'curse', you say 'cure' instead. (About 3/4ths down the chapter.)

Near the end... "I can't life this curse"... Just seems weird to me, though it is speech, maybe she actually says it that way? I don't know.

Silly fruit, ruined everything, lol. So she got her answer... but shouldn't there be another shrine somewhere with another spirit who gets these fruit things? Just wondering

The whole thing with the skirt, was awesome! Good work!

Chiisutofupuru chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
The alias thing isn't happening quite as planned. I keep wondering when people will start to really catch on. Maybe after this shopping spree and into the next day maybe? We'll see.

Somehow you got me panicking with Hikari, makes me wonder if you were too while writing it.
Just proof you have a great writing style.

62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »