Reviews for So Attracted To You
Baraquiel chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Your story... I like it.
Daniel chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Sweet, sweet story! It nearly made me cry!You're a GREAT writer!
Almost Always chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I love this story. Damn, I can't stop giggling and saying aww. Great job. You are very talented! _...AW!
Chinky Chicken chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I liked your story. Although at the beginning, I kinda felt that you were emotionally detached. More of a telling us info that we need to know but not telling it in a story form, I guess if that makes sense. But later, I can tell you got into it and it was sweet. I really do like it. I wish parents acted that cooly towards it. Lucky guys!
myhiddenstory chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Hm..Well it definetly good. Though I do have some ideas of how to improve it.

1)It moved really quickly. I know its your first m/m fic, but putting more emphasis on things would bring this story into a great one.

2) I know since it was short, theres not much of a plot, but it just seemed lacking in some places. Like there was big gaps.

3) If you made it more realistic (like the classroom thing hardly ever happenes to anyone) it would definetly bring readers in alot more, making them feel as they were in the place of the characters.

YOu have a great talent, just with a bit more elaboration and bring out the plot to it full potential would make this amazing. But for what it is, it was good. Good going!
Teen Advocate chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
You need more description, less "we did this, and then this...and then it was time for this...which when it was over, gave way to this..." etc.
Jayn chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Adorable! I really liked it. _
Liake chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
It's good for your first try... Though, at times throguhout the story it seems too rushed and unnatural...As a writer you need to make it all believable and if the character dialouge is oddly worded or doesn't sound like someone would naturally say it then it's not believable...What helps me is going over and reading a story over, outloud...I think it helps because you can hear the sound of your words and correct it if it doesn't sound right...Now I don't think this story is AMAZING and I wasn't totally WOWED by it... but it was good...
MercyxMe chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Love this. I read it a few years ago and I've decided to finally review. This is simply amazing.
safetypinsandshoppingcarts chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Yay! Slash! Yay!

Good work, mate, real grade A story. Except they sort of talked...funny! But it doesn't matter.

It made me smile.
K. T. Wood chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
OMG! That was so totally f*ing awesome! I have never read a short story that almost made me cry before. And I swear I would have if they had not gotten together. That was just amazing. I still have tears in my eyes. Darn you! Aw. That was so sweet! I LOVED IT! I gasped in horror when Kim told Brian to go away, and when Brian practically told Kim he regretted their night together. But it's all good now. that was so absoloutely amazing. Loved it. LOVE YOU!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I LOVED THIS STORY, it was so good, wow u r brave for writing something like this, but u did an awesome job. Wow, i can relate to both Brian and Kim. U might like mi story, The Ties That Bind Us, it follows a similar story line as urs.
Michael Murasaki chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Martin is an awesome brother! Good story, but you should add to it! I'manna die if you don't... oh well. It's a good story. It was kind of true. (I'm not speaking from experience) I know some people like this. It's a good story. (Ya, I know I already said it) Good story to the second squared!
Noname chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Wow. I like this very much, although feel it would have been better stretched out over a few chapters. Consider a sequel.
strictreader chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Bravo! Bravo! Magnifico! Wonderful!

It's so HARD to find a good slash fic.I commend you! Good thing I was cruisin the search engine...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »