Reviews for Lamia's Fists: Rise From The Ashes
HeyCharles chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
There is no way to ignore those first few sentences. So, naturally, I had to keep going from there. You know what, I suggest you join NovelStar's writing competition. A lot of readers will love your work.
Yumko Yummy chapter 27 . 3/7/2016
will there be a 3rd story?
DocteurNS chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
Well, I just devoured the two "books"... the story is entertaining, the pacing is nice, the characters are fleshed-out, the romance is good... Sooo... When's the third opus?

Though, if I were to find one point to criticize (because I like to be negative), it would be that there wasn't enough mention of Lea's past, especially her parents. They're still alive and this his her home city, no? So they should be out there no so far. But I guess that part of Oswald plan to "destroy" Lea would be to leak the true identity of the Death Knight to the press, which would put her in a difficult position, which might catch the attention of Lea's parents, be it only because paparazzi come knocking to their door to ask questions.
Noderlol chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
Ah, finally finished this whole thing. I must admit the writing was a bit rough, but I enjoyed the characters enough to plow through! In the end, I'm not much of a combat sports kinda person, so the plot lost me a bit, but I stayed to cheer for our heroines anyway. I dunno if you'll do any more, since it's been quite a while since this was finished, but the epilogue came around quite suddenly I felt. Either way I wish you luck with any further writing!
h earthserpent chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
:D next one.
h earthserpent chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
:D bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
:D hahaha finally there is a couple. now who else going to be a couple? bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
:D ohhh whats going to happen. bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
:D to be honest i really love reading the chapters that have julie and lamia in them. :) not a big fan of any sport really. just want to know what happens with these two. bring on the next one please.
h earthserpent chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
:D alright! bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
:D great chapter bring on the next one.
h earthsrpent chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
:D bring o on the next one. :)
h earthserpent chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
huh...chapter seem shorter then the others...bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
:D bring on the next one.