Reviews for Black Sheep
Write this story puhleeeeeeez
Jia chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
Please update!
Toffeema chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
I know you are busy getting your other story published - but would you consider updating this one in the meantime? I love the premise, and the characters!
Bookworm chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
Please explain to me why you haven't updated this? It is wonderfully addictive
kit chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
I come back to this story every once in awhile. I've never drunk eggnog on a Christmas evening, watching my extended family from a short distance and holding a lovely secret, but this is what I imagine it to be like. I always marvel at how steady, assured, and unswayed by other opinion Dax is; how lovely Idy is; and how great the whole cast of characters are. I am waiting to see what kind of plot will befall these characters, and am hoping you are thinking of continuing this story (though I totally understand life gets in the way). Anyhow, I'm also loving your current story, and it really does give me joy to see how you've matured in your writing over your time on fictionpress. I remember really really liking your Underwear series, but having some problems with the grammar and syntax, but your more recent ones flow beautifully (and your oneshot about the socially deprived really stands out too). The only thing that's memorably tripped me up here is the spelling of their/they're tbh. Hope you're doing well!
Bookworm chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Please please update this. I love the relationship between Dax and Indy!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Too cute!
Cheerqueenforever chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
OMGGGGG it's amazing! Update soon
SweetLilyAnne chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Yay! You did update! I was starting to think that it would never happen! I love this story so far, especially the main character Indy! I hope to read more soon ;)! Well done!
The Cynical Nerd chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Oh shit. I want this. I really want this. PLEASE, MORE.

Sincerely, The Cynical Nerd
DuchessYappingDog chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Sigh is it bad that I'm jealous of her having awesome sex with her long-time crush, who apparently had a long-time crush on her as well? I wonder what will happen now that we know he's into her as well and not her sisters? :D How will the story proceed?
sinkingshorelines chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Oh man this was insanely good! I loved every part of it especially those pokemon jokes. Definitely looking forward to your next update!
goodbyemylover chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
!

so so so exciting i love this chapter so much.
That dax. such a smooth talker.

Keep these chapters coming- it's a good way to make a monday morning pass a little quicker :)
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Whoa! Okay quick progress thank god :D
I am the impatient sort.. I was dying for them to at least meet and start talking.. But this obviously far surpassed my expectations lol.

The sisters are quite intense! But I like that Jack and Indy share a bond. Can't wait to see how lunch goes! I hope you write soon.
ctolhouse chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Just found this, but I already love it. I like Indy/Dax but even the secondary characters are well-developed. Can't wait to see where this goes.