Reviews for The ONLY Diet Book You'll EVER Need! (and other medical fictions)
Brievel chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
See? We don't have it easy!
Correction chapter 2 . 7/3/2017
It should say '... eating together is better than...'

In the following part:
'Because eating better is better than eating separately...'
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
That was so short, and yet I feel so uncomfortable. XD Brilliant list! Loved the update.

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
*slow clap 'cause that's all I got*

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 8 . 3/22/2017
The sound I made seeing this notification was unhealthy. XD Oh well, that's what Obamacare is supposedly for, right?

Haha, the jokes were amazing, as always, the commentary was spot on. I can't wait to see the following chapter, whenever it is that it may come out. .

Awesome chapter!

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Holy crap, I'm in tears from laughing so hard right now. The amount of people I need to send these stories on the Affordable Care Act is astonishing.

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
This chapter is a beautiful work of art, and if anyone tells you any different, they're wrong. Now, TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT'S UNDOUBTEDLY JUST AS BEAUTIFUL.

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
My mind is blown right now. I can't comprehend how hilarious and amazing this is. There are no words to describe the beauty of this. XD

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Just a note, but this is the same chapter as the last one. It's amusing as all heck, but I just thought I'd let you know... I'm amusing the repost was an accident... I had fun re-reading it, though!

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
HAHAHAHA! This was great! I got bored and decided to go through your other stories and I'm glad I found this one. Because this last chapter is so frikkin true too.

Awesome work! As always!

BookAbooK chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Me like, it is so funny! Nice job! :)
GeorgyannWayson chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Hello! It's nice to hear from you and nice to see you're still giving this story a shot!

I'm a nutritional science major, which is why I took an interest in this story in the first place. I think this is turning into/already a crack fic, and I liked the jokes about the younger children because it was so spot on! Also, the one about eating together actually had me going 'huh, you know that's true!'.

Overall, you're doing fine. It might be because I'm tired, but I didn't really get the Emc joke. Maybe it'll hit me when I'm more awake...

Good luck with the rest!
GeorgyannWayson chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I'm curious to see where this goes...
Ezekiellia chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I think that joke with the hydrogen ions is really funny, it made me laugh! :D Great idea. But I find the actual story a bit feeble, if you know what I mean, the 'humour' is not really funny. But keep up the good work! :)