Reviews for A Flawed Kind of Love
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Wonderful entry! I have read a lot entries for this round of Star-Crossed and I must say that they all are just amazing, including this one! It's short, simple, and to the point! I loved the idea of using the letter. Great work!
Julietish chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hello, it’s Juliet from ADoR! Thank you so much for participating in Star-Cross’d this round. I really liked this one-shot! For one, the summary definitely intrigued me. It’s one of those lines that instantly resonate. My favorite part is how the content was romantic yet steered away from the typical fluff you see in one-shots. It was realistic and sweet all at the same time. Very, very well-written. The bacon bit at the end was amusing. I hope you find yourself inspired by future SC prompts!
rosieroo chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I absolutely LOVE that you deviated from the cliche here. It seems like with all the stories, the two soul mate-like MCs know the others mind perfectly without ever saying anything and that is so not realistic AT ALL. I really enjoy that he said he wouldn't always be there for her, that made it so much more realistic and different!
Clawstrike590 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Nice to see you back!

I hope to catch more of your one-shots (that is, if you won't be coming out with another multi-chap) as they are an absolute piece of brilliance everytime you write. This piece was sweet and emotionally raw, but it's brilliant and fresh, and will remain to be so everytime it's read. Great job!

Hoping to see more of your work,
Clawstrike590
Cloudy Glass chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is really sweet. I'm probably going to read this over and over again. Yeah, I really love this. Far more accurate than believing life will always be roses. Yeah, this is pretty awesome. Thanks so much for sharing it!
BaconWrappedRainbows chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Aw, this is cute! I like!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love it! Incredibly honest and non-cliched and brilliant. :)
skullszeyes chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Awh. This is cute. :) Absolutely wonderful to read.