Reviews for Kyodai ai no Dai Tenshi
Black Trinity chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Yay! Ya finally updated and knocked some sense into my work-loaded brain. It appears that I needed it, BADLY.
Still good, still anticipating.
As usual,
MOARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
DeathlyChaos chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Hello there, author of FictionPress! Your story so far is very good. I wish I had your spelling, grammar and punctuation skills! Though, there are a few cases here and there where you made a mistake, but they were all minor in nature because I can't even remember them. I also see that you got through with the "Pilot" chapter and the Prologue. The Brotherhood Archangel begins!

So, these guys hold the power of the five archangels of Heaven? And they still have a band and school to focus on, along with their social lives! I bet that's a lot of stress put on them, eh?

Well, I can't wait to see the next chapter! Also, if you are willing to accept, I can give you some ideas for your story in case you suddenly run out. If you are accepting Original Characters for your story, I have plenty for you. You have the power of Writing within you, young author! (Star Wars Reference)

Farewell!
Black Trinity chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Here's what I think on a scale of 1 to 5

Plot: 4.9

Grammar, writing, whatnot: 5.0

Characters: Not so sure yet, but 4.9

The potential is strong with this one...
And it's with a classic Angel/Demon setting. Or is there more... I really can't wait.

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is a really good story so far. I'm hoping for more! And quite a good introduction to your story. Just one question: Is Wrath supposed to be the Devil, or is he one of the Devil's servants?
Black Trinity chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh... yeah... I smell something engaging here. I wasn't prepared for such excellent literature. You sir, have earned a follower and a favoriter (whatever the hell that means...) :D

MOAR!
Lily Miichelle123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS STORY INTERESTS ME :3 oops sorry for the caps lol XD
Sepha chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Ah, a good story come strolling into my sight…

The Characters: Is Shiki a guy or a girl? I'm confused on that part. Other then that, they're good.

Character Score: 4.5 out of 5

The Writing: Very enjoyable; it's obvious you have experience. I can see this story getting 100 reviews. It does have its flaws, one being character's dialogue mixed with more sentences. It doesn't appeal to me.

Writing Score: 4.5 out of 5

The Concept: Angels and Demons, huh? You have my attention.

Concept Score: 4.3 out of 5

First Chapter Score: 4.5 out of 5
Recommendation: Favorite it.

The potential is strong with this one…