Reviews for Taming Casanova
foxfaceish chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Oh what the hell!
For some reason it had taken me forever to get around to read this last chapter. And now i kinda hate that i did. The feels got me. That was intense. ..but it was good. I liked the story. Lol despite the ending. Haha.
Dawn28 chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Hey, I really enjoyed your story. I read your author's note for the last chapter and to answer your question; no the chapter wasn't bad at all. However, it would have been pretty awesome if the test results were really negative but I do understand where you were coming from. It was a sad ending but overall, a great story :)
Tash B chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Awwww, they are going through a lot, the cancer threat is hanging over them but they still have a great love between them, its sweet but kinda bittersweet-ish in a way.
Cant wait for the next update, im in love with your plot and steady progression, laterz!
JoleneMarselis chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
I really like the story, it sweeps you up and makes you want to read more. I like the dark Adam and even though I find Julie a tad of a flake sometimes in the way she keeps pushing him away, the story still grips me. Unfortunately there are quite a few little mistakes that show you are not a native English speaker, like using bold (strong, empowered) instead of bald (no hair). Furthermore you seem to have sentences where half way through you took it in another direction, or you forgot to put in words that complete the sentence. I know how hard it is as a fellow non-native writer to get everything right, but it's worth it to give it that little extra effort. I would like to urge you to find a beta to make the story even better. Oh another picky point: Last chapter you say it's friday... and Adam is getting the test results tomorrow... on a Saturday? I'm not sure, but most hospitals I know aren't open on a Saturday for test-results, unless you are in mortal peril, which Adam is not. This was a routine check-up even if they did find abnormalities. It's little things like these that make a good story great, so please find somebody that can help you take care of them.
foxfaceish chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Yay this chapter was cute!
DazzLing xD chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Awwee Omg I love this story! I was reading another fic when I got the email that this one was updated and immediately switched over!
Tash B chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Noooooo, you cant do this to us! Cliff hangers should be banned for life, please dont late them say goodbye, pretty please with a cherry and an oreo on top?

Adams just alone he needs Julie, but nooooo she had to let Felix kiss her, ok she didnt kiss back but still, i am a solid Adam and Julie fan so dont break my heart, laterz!
foxfaceish chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
Good work. Please keep it up! :3
DazzLing xD chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Julie needs to give Adam a chance. She's in love with him and wants him to know he's enough. Come on! I cried a good amount these last two chapters...
darkgurl92 chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Oooo.. I bet Adam received a call frm the hospital about his dad so that's ehy he left that morning ;) update soon
xxSongBirdxx chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Hmm Adam or Felix I wonder what the messages said
xxSongBirdxx chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Well as soon as she is seen with another guy he suddenly cares mmhmm... he still a douche
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
xxSongBirdxx chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
great another lashing from this douche I don't know how Julie puts up with him I more like Felix
penname JC chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
If you hate writing it then don't. We will be able to get the idea from the morning after. The clothes scattered on the floor. The way he runs his fingers across her naked shoulder. That sort of thing. I'm glad they are finally getting somewhere. Poor Felix.