Reviews for 500 Pictures of A Beautiful Stranger
annayh44 chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Oh My God Jee it was hilarious ~ Different faces while sleeping and she talking photos and also joining by making faces. .i cant imagine how much i gonna laugh. . Woaaah i love this chapter. .Good Job Alice hahaha
Booklover5624 chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Just read it all and really?! Please tell me it's not gonna be left like this?! Even if the update is poorly written as long as it explains everything I will en okay I just neeeeedd to know what happened! The story is so cute and it made me fan girl and I just love it and I need to know if it works out. Ahhhhh please let me know if the update will be soon if you are planning an update :D. This story is just so great!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Oh Michael, you should do something crazy! This chapter killed me :(
but i love your story so much
Cree chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
First off, let me just say I love your work and I'm thankful for the updates. Next, this chapter made me so sad. Alice and Michael kind of feel like they're falling apart and I can't help but wonder if they're really meant to be or if, like Alice said, they're just too fundamentally different. I'm kind of mad at Michael (not at you by any means, I get why you did it) for getting so upset about the pictures. It is really creepy for a stranger to do that to you, but Alice wasn't a stranger to him anymore and I feel like he should've handled it better. Anyway, the story is getting more interesting and I look forward to seeing how you resolve this!
Latinus chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
OH NOOOO! I got secondhand embrarassment! I had to force myself to read it! Oh my god. Holy crap!
Gold MF Digger chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
i forgot to mention it but Alison is TOOO funny do you think you might write a sequel on her?

how about alice and Michael in school?

I DON'T WANT THE STORY TO END :( :(
Gold MF Digger chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
this chapter is the cutest and my favourite so far :3 :3
but I wish it happened to me ;( :( :( oops
I LOVE YOUR STORY! ARGH
Gold MF Digger chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
I WANT BROWNIES NOW! I LOVE REREADING THE OLD CHAPTERS
PUBLISH THIS ! I WILL BUY IT ;)
Gold MF Digger chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
I GET SO MANY FEELS READING THIS! :3 :3
how many more chapters?
PUBLISH THIS! IT'S SO AMAZING! I SOUND INSANE BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH!
I DAYDREAM ABOUT IT :D
PLZ PLZ UPDATE! I WANT A THOUSAND MORE CHAPTERS
I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
I hope Michael acts crazy at the performance to win her over X) It will make my day. LOVE 500!
AWESOME
Shining chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
NOOOOoo they must get together! they need to talk
amazing chapter
I love this story
dear-llama chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Hahaha I somehow feel like they're even arguing like a couple already. Although yeah, I can understand how from Michael's point of view the pictures would've been creepy. I think it was a realistic reaction. Kinda sad their 'date' sorta got ruined though! Though maybe it was already spoilt by Michael talking about his ex... Damn, talk about oblivious! I don't blame Alice at all, really. Can completely understand her insecurities, haha! Hopefully everything gets sorted out soon... They really are cute together! (And also, Alison has no lines on her hands?!)
Latinus chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
FINALLY! Yes! That was perfect! Some word of advice: try to avoid using too many -ly adverbs because it can get a little distracting and most of them are not really needed. Other than that, great work as always! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
2 cute !
Gold MF Digger chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
rereading the old chapters make me so happy! PLZ PLZ update faster! I LOVE THIS!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »