Reviews for 500 Pictures of A Beautiful Stranger
Gold MF Digger chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
OMG PLEASE PLZ UPDATE FAST!
ABSOLUTELY DYING
THIS IS FRIKKING AMAZING YOU'RE FANTASTIC

I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH. IT DESERVES MORE REVIEWS :3

one of the best out there plz plz update fast I don't think I can wait I love it to pieces I love Michael n alice they r so great together
love that the story is about them
Gold MF Digger chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
YOUR WRITING IS SO FANTASTIC AND REAL :3

PLZ FINISH THIS SOON! I CAN'T WAIT.

THANK YOU. LOVE IT :3 they r too cute
Cree chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Thank you for your updates! It's so nice to see them finally starting to grow and reach towards each other.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
Omg i am in love it's so hot
dear-llama chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
OMG THE KISS! OMG! Finally! Heh. I love it. It's so sweet, hehe :) And I love how Michael got jealous of Joy! (Although it seems like Alice was subconsciously doing it on purpose to make him jealous, heh. But good for her, I say. It's his fault for talking about his ex on the bus :P) Yeah, it really is depressing to think that your crush may have feelings for someone else... ugh. But at least Alice didn't have to suffer through it long! (I hope?! They really need to talk soon, not just make out!) But yeah, this is awesome! I'm still squealing over the fact that they've finally kissed, heh!
honestyfirst chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
Oh my god, you updated and this satisfying yet unsatisfying chapter has broken my heart yet again. They're so cute my heart soars. You need to update soon or I'll freak out. Michael is adorable, he's just so ... I want my own Michael right now! I'm childishly stomping my feet now. Update soon! I'm sorry I'm so demanding and insane :/
dear-llama chapter 18 . 5/28/2015
Aw, crap! I totally understand how Alice felt when Michael started talking about his ex, ugh :/ that's depressing. Poor Alice! And haha, on one hand I wish they wouldn't be so subtle about their budding feelings for each other but on the other hand I completely understand too. You really don't want to put yourself out there like that, when there's a chance of getting rejected and ruining everything so far... Ugh. It's pretty funny, the things Michael did to attract the attention of his ex though! British accent?! :P anyway, thanks for updating! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Bluebeary chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
I'm still here. Sorry. It's been a while since I've been on here with school and everything. It's surely not as easy as it used to be. College must be great for you! It's almost Christmas, and this story is getting even more awesome than ever! :D
dear-llama chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
Aww, still no kiss?! ...haha, just kidding, I'm enjoying the build-up. I feel it coming! :D and they are so cute together, I was amused by the fact that Michael mooed for the prank, haha! And that anecdote about Alison jumping out the window... Way hilarious. :P anyway, loved the chapter, and loved that you finally updated, yay! Good luck with college!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Great
dear-llama chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Wow, I'm so glad you updated! I wasn't expected it since you seem to be really busy now, haha. But yeah, this is awesome. (And the flight was 35 hours?! Oh my gosh... That's insane.) Hey, I'm really starting to like Michael's mother! And there's something about the way she speaks that sounds really... motherly. XD And it's great that Alice is getting along with her future mother-in-law (cough cough). Haha, yeah, I guess it would've been out of character for Michael to ask for a kiss. It's fine though! I love seeing how Alice and Michael continue to interact. I'm sure the kiss will be great and well worth waiting for when it comes! Oh, I can't wait to see what prank they're going to play now, haha! They really have so much fun together, that's a great basis for a relationship, I think. Yep, can't wait for the update, as usual!
Rockay chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Love this chapter! When's the next one due?
Gold MF Digger chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
CUTE fantantastic UNBELIEVABLE!

:3 :3

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Bluebeary chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
The is the best update so far! Sorry for not being here for a while, since you stopped updating, I totally stopped reading fanfiction and fiction presses. And please don't end the story so soon. Fanfiction's and Fictionpress's are the only thing I look forward to. I want this AWESOME story to be as long as a book. And when it's as long as a book, publish it, and send me a free copy. I live in Pearland, TX. (A smaller city in Houston, TX). Ok? Good. My work here is DONE. Thank you, and goodnight! (Well, if it is nighttime or daytime) Oh, yeah. One more thing. WRITE MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE! :D
dear-llama chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Aww, you're right, I'm disappointed their kiss got interrupted again. But okay, I guess this is going to happen a lot so I'm just going to have to get used to it XD You know, when they were playing that game I was actually thinking what if Michael won and asked for a kiss... well that would have been too forward of him, no? Haha. I love how Alice is starting to come to terms with her desire to kiss Michael, though! Ahh, I am both looking forward to and dreading the chapter when Michael finally finds out about the photos...!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »