Reviews for 500 Pictures of A Beautiful Stranger
dear-llama chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
What a tactful mother Michael has XD I honestly wonder what she thought, seeing that whole scene... I hope we get to see more of her, haha. And gosh, Michael is so sweet! I wish Alice was more confident about herself, like girl isn't it obvious he likes you?! Tsk tsk. I still wish that kids had happened, ugh. If I feel so disappointed, I can't imagine what the two of them must be feeling... XD Michael's so great at lightening the mood, too, with the mud-play and stuff. He really is as tactful as his mother is. Haha, like mother, like son. The tour of the house sounds awesome, it really makes me want to see the house too. (Eh, Alice could live there too after she married Michael! Hahaha okay thinking too far ahead.) Ahhh, more, more! Can't wait to see more 'action', haha!
Gold MF Digger chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
FANTASTIC! :3 love it so much!
Gold MF Digger chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Oh my gosh! I love this! great story too good i'm awed
Irisheyes chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Thanks for updating...can I just say..AWWWWW this was so awkwardly CUTE!
I love this book, it's such a joy to read!
it makes me feel really happy when I read your writeing.
Thank you! for this book and I hope you have a fantastic week/weekend, good luck with your exams! XD
Latinus chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
[chapter 13] Oh no, no, no! You can't end it like that! Please update! Why must you tease us so much?!
jinny chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was amazing, and a super long chapter too! Good luck in your exams, I'm sure you will do brilliantly! Don't worry about updating regularly, just do it when you feel like it. Frikkin love this story. XD
Irisheyes chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Ahhhh that was so cute! I CAN'T EVEN DEAL !
You are fantastic goodluck in your tests :)
dear-llama chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Wow, I love the way you described the neighbourhood. I love that whole paragraph! It really made the scene come to live. Haha, their conversations are getting deep! That "and you" from Michael... Damn. That made my heart skip a beat for Alice. XD And that last scene...! My gosh. How embarrassing to meet his mum for the first time, haha! And I felt so sorry for Michael when Alice pushed him away. But then again, this ends up with her falling on top of him, so... :D Haha! Gosh this is hilarious. But why, oh why did their almost-kiss get interrupted?! Ugh! I hope they kiss for real soon! Can't wait to see the awkwardness that must be in the next chapter! XD
jinny chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Hey, I've been really enjoying this story, and its been keeping me going during my exams. I was just wondering if you were going to consider updating any time soon? No pressure, just a thought. Sorry for bothering... Love the story. Bye.
Irisheyes chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Please update I can't wait till their thing really Happens ! I will DIE without knowing what's goons happen!:) have a great day 3
Bluebeary chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
OMG! This is getting awesome! I wonder if they become boyfriend and girlfriend. And if they, you know... do it. It might not happen, but I was just wondering. And wish it could happen.
Latinus chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
I love, love, love this story so far and where it's going! I've laughed, I've uttered, "No!" and chuckled to myself when something embarrassing happens. This is a sweet story. Can't wait for Alison's reaction to all of this.
dear-llama chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Yes! Hand-holding! And a chase around the furniture shop! Haha that was fun. Seriously, that salesperson should learn how to treat customers... although I guess they weren't exactly going to buy anything XD Ahh, that moment in the broom cupboard! (For a moment I wondered if they were going to fall through the back into another world or something, haha!) Stupid salesperson who ruined the moment! Grr. Haha, I couldn't stop laughing at all their running. And ooh, they're going to Michael's house! Awesome :D More time alone, ooh Can't wait to see what happens!
Bluebeary chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Why are you torturing me with food?! I am very hungry right now. : Anyway, awesome story! Can you plz tell me about how many chapters you're going to make? I'm just wondering.
Bluebeary chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Omg! This is awesome! Michael is soo cute! And he is also soo sweet!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »