Reviews for 500 Pictures of A Beautiful Stranger
dear-llama chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Ahaha! Gosh they are cute. Okay, I'm sorry I can't leave a longer review this time but I'm pretty pressed for time right now. But that was a really cute chapter! Lovely how this if/when thing became 'their thing', you know? XD Ah crap, I wish I had my own Michael to have this sort of relationship with! Can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and I'm sorry about the PM, I'll reply when (if...?) I finish all my work that's due the beginning of next week!
Lady80 chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Ugh. This is so cute. It's so annoying, it's so cute. Insert swear words.
Thank you. You don't know why. But, thank you. I've needed to get away for a while but it's been so hard and this is just perfect. Thank you. So hard.
dear-llama chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Hahaha! I probably have said this before already, but they're so darn cute! I like that you put in some of the history of North End, that's really interesting. Haha, wouldn't it be so adorable if Alice and Michael when to those patries class together? Aww. I am also strangely attracted to the fact that Michael is carrying her guitar for her. It's just a... boyfriend-ish thing to do. Totally sweet.

It's so cute how both of them said/did embarrassing things around each other, it really shows how they're both slightly awkward and probably pretty nervous since they like each other? The part when he reveals that he noticed Alice's fingers... I love how they looked at each other (by the way there's an extra 'us' in that sentence...?) and how he tried to salvage the situation in a strangled voice... Too cute! And the way Alice kept messing up because she was so over-aware of his presence... Ah, I wish they'd just get together already! Love the part where Michael takes her hand and shows her where the cream on her face is. What a moment! Except that it's sort of messed up in the next instant when she plops her hand into her drink... Haha, I couldn't stop laughing even though I feel so bad for Alice at the same time. And they're both so cute when they're watching the movie. It really feels a lot like a date, no?

And okay, I'm really hungry after reading about your description of the pastries now... I really want to try the cinnamon rolls!

Really looking forward to seeing more scenes of them together! Ahh, way too cute. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Bluebeary chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
More! I LUV it!
FridayIsForever chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
O.M.G. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
They're talking and they're so awkward and adorable and perfect ahhhhh this is the cutest! I'd love to learn more about the characters maybe like Michaels POV when he went to sit next to her? Eeeeeek this is amazing more more more!
DazzLing xD chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Can I have Michael? He seems so perfect... Then again, it probably has to do with the perspective. Love this story!
dear-llama chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Haha, they're so cute together! Man, I just wanna pinch their cheeks or whatever (okay, I'm getting old...). Michael is so awesome! I love it that he ignored the pretty girls but brought coffee so that he could stay awake to talk to the protagonist. Ahhh, that's so sweet! Looking forward to more of their interactions! (And the photos...! I'm kinda sadistic, I can't wait till he sees the photos! XD)
Bluebeary chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
MORE! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LUV THIS STORY! You could even become an author!
Bluebeary chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
No, thank you for this AMAZING story! I wish you could write more plz! And I have a great idea. I think you should have this in Mr. Sleeping Beauty's point of view to see what he thinks about stuff and maybe we could even find out his name!
Rocket chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Is the word cute? Damn that alice is naive. And man having the same name is a bit creepy haha. Good chappie!
Irisheyes chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I LOVED IT!
Eep! They are so cute I just ..I can't even deal!
You are fantastic I love your writeing soooo much keep up the good work:) till next time
dear-llama chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
HAHA oh my gosh I seriously just burst out laughing out loud at the "Really git, I mean good" sentence. (Then I went back to read it 2 or 3 more times.) This sentence is hilarious! And wow, SB has such a busy schedule during the summer. He's amazing.

Gosh, I spent an entire month marathoning all 10 seasons of Friends too! Haha, I love the interaction between the two of them. They have this chemistry that really just makes their conversation flow, I love it :D

Whoa, they have the same last name! This just goes to show they're meant to be together, no? And I really like the name Michael! I'm glad SB has a hot name XD Incidentally, that name has been floating in my mind lately too.

"It never works if you act disinterested"... Oh, so true. What a great piece of advice (for real life too haha). The part about the plan is sooo suspicious! Come on, protagonist! Realise it already!

Oh, yeah. I love the way this is going, and their first conversation really lived up to my expectations. :D Whoo! I'm so glad they finally talked! Can't wait for more haha!

(And I tried out that review technique you mentioned! Now I finally get to post a long review, haha.)
Irisheyes chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Wow I LOVE IT ! Oooooohhhhh i can't wait till they talk ! you are a fantastic writer keep it up and have a great day
Rocket chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Nooo I need the next chappie!

SB is sooo cute. Alice is such a stalker haha I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit like her XD
Lily Mayflower chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
I'd say you did a great job in giving me goosebumps too ... Keep up :)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »