Reviews for Summer Haze
Revamp chapter 5 . 3/23/2016
It seems the battle continues on with Junko, but there was a nice little change of events when they finally got a customer at their cosplay cafe. I wonder what will happen next. I look forward to seeing the next installment of this story.
Revamp chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
Much like you, I too had fallen off of the grid for a while, but I'm back to review this nice little story. I'm glad to see you haven't given up on writing on it and I hope that you'll complete it some day when you have the time.

So far, I really like where this is going. I still love Akane's character. The scene where they sneak into the other inn is was also pretty comical. It managed to make me chuckle a little. All in all, a nice chapter. I enjoyed it.
Revamp chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
The relationship between Akane and Akio was presented well in this chapter. The two had a hilariously perverted moment with the skimpy outfit that the old man made her wear as penalty. It looks like a new character has been introduced named Hinata. I wonder what kind of situation is going to come from this?
Revamp chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
So far, this really pulled me in. It's descriptive, flows well and has a promising storyline with definitive characters with unique personalities. The fated meeting of two friends or at least people that had made a promise of the past. Great job so far. I'd like to see where this goes.
Revamp chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I’m glad that you made that author’s note in the middle of your story, stating that you switched point of views, or I would have been confused. So far, I like your style of writing. It’s clean and descriptive. Your characters are vivid and your plot is running smoothly. Your writing is fluid and you have a nice, solid set up for something of great promise. I’m going to favorite this and watch it for a while. I hope that you update it, because I am impressed with the way it’s going.
Lily Miichelle123 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014