Reviews for Out Of It All
raytondaite chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
OMGYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFINALLYYYYYYYY! Can't wait to see more of Adriel and Valerian action! I just hope daddy Salathel doesn't end up dead for what he did :(
rgrimes8989 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Daddy saves the day! Yay! Now that he's done it, I realise it was about time. I have no doubts that Linedain will not stand for this, but he can only get away with so much, being a public figure, and expecting to inherit from his father, so aside from blackmail I don't see how he can get Val again. And even then, the dads might put a stop to it even if Val appeared interested.

Love how the actual romance is heating up, the tension and snarkiness is awesome. And I love Nonde and Demi.
E.Durrant chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Hey, just thought I'd drop a quick note to say how good this is - started reading this today and I'm completely engrossed in the story. I love how all the characters interact and the complex relationships they have with each other. Can't wait til the next chapter! :D
Fart Face chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Is it too much to hope that Linedain actually stays away from Valerian? At least Adriel finally got some satisfaction :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
I'm actually obsessed! This is probs my fave story currently and omgggg I love it! This chapter was definitely fab due to them finally hooking up and Valerian finally getting his freedom! I just have a feeling Linedain has something up his sleeve but hopefully Adriel can come to the the rescue (due to his physical superiority!) I can't wait till the next chapter! And don't get discouraged, babe, when people don't review! The more you update the more your story will show up on the first page and more people will review! Love ya!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Love it!
Charmm chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
As you requested, a review.

Linedain needs to get his head out of his ass.
Valerian needs to find a way to get away from Linedain and on top of Adriel (if you know what I mean)
Adriel just needs to accept Valerian when he finally acts on his feelings.

God, I don't know what else to say. Please update more often? I almost forgot how chapter 7 ended. I would threaten you but it would be empty. So yeah, update please and I hope you won't abandon this story if you don't get enough reviews.

Love everything about you and your story! :)
x
Mental Disturbed Social Retard chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Wow. I just started reading this today- err, yesterday now. Im really excited to keep reading. Hoping Linedain suddenly dies in a tragic accident or is at least heavily reprimanded by his father for his abuse of power. Adrian chronically easedrops at all the wrong moments.
iluvdiz chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Please keep writing this story - it's amazing! You are so good with characters, and I'm excited about where the plot is going!
Fart Face chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Okay, finally Nonde is getting a clue. He and Demetria need to have more private time, I think. And what an ending . . . exciting. But poor Valerian, once again sent to his room like a bad little boy. But at least he and Adriel seem to have made progress, even if it's only in their own minds lol Looking forward to the next chapter!
Fart Face chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
oh Nonde, poor oblivious Nonde . . . love Demetria. And I think your readers were left as frustrated as Adriel . . . once again. I hope the third time's the charm.
Fart Face chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Linedain (not sure how to pronounce that in my head) what a creeper, using his authority like that. He's the kind of character we all love to hate. Poor Valerian, though. Now he's really stuck. I love Nonde! I love that he acts more like a sidekick than the lord's son. I know Valerian and Adriel are the hot ones here, and I definitely read it for the homoeroticism, but I'd like to see Nonde get a little action for himself, even if it's het lol.
Fart Face chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Two ruffians fighting and flirting a little . . . what an awesome way to start a story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
This story is so descriptive and not rushed! And I love it! And don't worry about reviews because you alone have to be content with what you're willing to offer! But if they mean so much to you I hope you get an abundance of them but I'm pretty sure everyone reading this is probably thinking: this is great!
izziet chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Loved the chapter! Valerian x Adriel are such a cute couple!

Until the next update,