Reviews for Randomness
Bluegiant chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Reading is probably my biggest passion because I've read for as long as I can remember. I learned to read before I went to school because my mum taught me. Every night she used to read to me and as I got older, I read to her and eventually just read by myself. I guess that's one of the main reasons why I love to read, it brings back memories.
But, like you, I have a million reasons and of course, I read because I want to. It just lets me leave reality and escape into a way cooler world!
Bluegiant chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Yay for your writer's block being gone! I'm always writing (and doodling) in maths class because I don't understand maths that much. And why would anyone want to go back to school? That is what confuses me.
Bluegiant chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
I hate being sick too. Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while. I guess my hobbies would be writing, reading, listening to music, watching TV and I quite like swimming as well.
EpicKittyWritter471 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Hi, Annex, here, yes heartbreak does happen a lot and it hurts, I've dated myself and usually I'm the one that ends up heartbroken,
I've dated 4 boys now and its all wonderful in the beginning but in the end theres nothing and then they'll dump u, That's what happens in my life, I'm still young and stupid, so I hope I'll find the right one one day, and yes try to forget this topic if u can, I know its odd to write, I write myself :D
-Annex p.s. what do u like to do for fun? I like asking questions, ur stories r pretty fun to read :D
EpicKittyWritter471 chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Hi, Annex here :) Starting with People who say they like tests and exams are liars is true very true, then later on we all do the same stupid thing, same tests, same everything, it gets pretty repetitive and its just annoying to this day,

Stress is one of the things that distracts me from most tests I take, it comes from the time the teachers give to complete the tests, I need more than 39 min to complete tests sometimes, So, I write in this purple notebook many stories of randomness and then I can finish it and unlike most of my class I get good grades mostly.

Nobody asks what u did in 6th or any grade when u were little, Tests shape the future for us but none of it really will matter or rather nobody will ask

U do have a point and I see it, I laughed towards the end because if a zombie apocalypse did happen I'd be killing them with literally every heavy book I have :D

To me, summer is also about relaxation, and a break from all the drama that happened the previous year

-Annex out :D P.s. Rant next time about boys and dating or something like that, pss I like making long reviews :D
Bluegiant chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Hehe, I have a thick maths book as well! It's horrible having to carry it around all the time. You're so lucky, I still have school for 3 more weeks! Maybe you could rant about slow walkers! I hate slow walkers...
EpicKittyWritter471 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Hi, I'm Annex, back on a different account, I must agree with the types of girls who spend like 5 flipping hours to do hair and makeup in the morning like u said, I do the samething u do in the morning, I just brush my hair and leave it down Seriously, I cant even stand those types of people they make me sick

the nerds or gamers thing, I'm a gamer myself and when I go on games, I destroy and everyone is shocked that I am a girl, even my one guy friend was shocked when he found out I was a girl, Anyone can e a gamer if they want and I agree with that

I agree with the whole thing about the people you dislike, I relate to almost everything u say :D Annex out see u later :)
Bluegiant chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Haha this was funny! I loved it. I hate the same kinds of people and like you, I have the joy of spending most of my school day with at least one type of annoying person. Maybe next time you could rant about tests because who likes tests?
Bluegiant chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I love this! it's really awesome. maybe you could rant about types of people you dislike or...i don't know. i can't think if the kind of stuff i rant about for some reason.
Annex chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Hi, I'm Annex I like the rants and other stuff you post, The funny thing is most things you say are true very true, like the friendship thing Some are real some are not Keep on writing :D I'll be back
Krisnys M chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Hi! Wow. I don't even know where to begin. I guess a brief introduction, since you don't know who I am. My name is Krisnys Moonshadow. No, unfortunately that's not my real name, but I got it off a name generator once, and now I use all the time. Sadly, you won't find any of my stories on here. They remain permanently in my head, since any attempt to bring them out would only mutilate them beyond recognition, and that's not what I want for my poor characters. Anyway though, enough about me, and on to what I just read.
I think that I love your Randomness. It's easy to read and you make your point well. (and also you don't cuss. Thank you so much for that. Please don't change it. That's something that I could rant about if I was so inclined.)
I don't RP myself, but I have friends that do, so I know a little bit about it. I think if I ever tried though, I'd definitely be one on the "illiterates" you talked about that haven't a clue what they're doing. :)
I have to say, I think my favorite so far is the music one. I can totally relate to that, cause I like some pretty strange music myself. (at least, what might be considered strange for modern day high school or college student) I absolutely adore Celtic music. Bagpipes-either you love them or hate them. I love them. Celtic Thunder is probably my all-time favorite band. All their music is amazing. Also other people/bands I love are Blackmore's Night ("Under a Violet Moon"; "Once in a Million Years"), Loreena McKennitt ("The Highwayman"), Enya, and Hayley Westenra ("Dark Waltz"; "Never Saw Blue"). Such good stuff. And I just Youtubed everything that you recommended in your rant, and I have to say, some of that was really cool. I didn't necessarily like all of it (cause we all like different things), but I still gave it a chance and tried it out (open-mindedgood). And just as a side note, "Yours to Hold" I loved because it almost describes me exactly. It's so weird. I totally saved that one so that I can go back and listen to it. So thank you so much for that. Most or all of that stuff I might never have listened to otherwise. Thanks!
Holey cheese! I just realized I wrote a book! Sorry about that. But really I just wanted to say that I really like your rants, and if you come up with more things to rant about, I'll definitely read them. Keep up the good work! :)
Zinlianca Thorn chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
I totally agree with all the rants. And love the sarcasm here and there. XD OC's ARE real! How dare anyone tells me otherwise? I've felt depressed for weeks and weeks because of what my characters goes through. To me they are very much real. They feel what I could've felt if I was in that position. I'd like to hear from you about what you think about 'friendship'. Your experiences. Online, real, any.
Go on ranting!
Crest of Truth chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
You know, even though I saw this just now. I can agree with HOW annoying it is to have your OC stolen.
People ought to be more creative. And instead of reading someone else's private RP, why not create their own and obsess themselves with that?
Seriously, people are such bores... This is why, I don't like nagging, people-who-think-they're-the-best and copying-is-my-name people,