Reviews for Universal Warriors
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 4/21/2019
Ah, Lacy is quite different then Vincent, but she's enjoyable so no problems with that. Well, far different kind of environment but Lacey does not back down, though we will see if that changes with this impending alien attack.

Another fun chapter, till next time keep it up.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
Well now, this story looked interesting at first glance, and upon second glance its even more intense as Vincent seems to be starting off in quite the dire situation.

Well, we quickly see Vincent knows more then a few tricks and is anxious over whatever this Mcguffin turns out to be.

Sigh, no matter how much you warn them so many can't seem to resist opening the mystery box, but boy did this box pack a punch.

Well at least Vincent is still alive to fight the war, now just curious to see what this war is about. Quite a action packed start that has me invested so without a doubt see you next time.
Starart152 chapter 2 . 4/20/2019
This is a interesting chapters where we introduce more characters and their tour trip in the museum. It was very interesting to learn about Alex and Lacey relationship together. But I really like the interaction between Lacey with her brother and father, which gives them a nice dynamic together.
D.D. Warrior Lady chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Hello

I am so... so sorry in how long it has taken me to get around to this story. This new year has been a nightmare so far, and I do hope you forgive me.

The alien space craft, rending apart by the force of the earths atmosphere is a very common, but exciting way to get a reader interested in a opening chapter. Is this opening chapter a tribute to the Roswell conspiracy theory (I am sure it is just having a little blonde moment with myself) and I love how bad ass Vincent is.

I can really see where you've used Radioactive (Great song by the way) for inspiration in this chapter. I do hope that Vincent is okay, I mean, I know that he seems fine, after the crazy, glowing blood, liquid cocoon seemed to have saved his life.

I do hope that we can establish a Review For Review relationship with each other.

Thanks
May Your Sword Stay Sharp
mary.okeeffe.16 chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
I really love the chapter so far. I'm excited for the next chapter.
D.D. Warrior Lady chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Why am I thinking Mighty Morphin Power Rangers here?
I see a very Anime and eighty-or ninety cartoon influence in your writing, which I must admit is awesome.
I would love to see some Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle references, or something like that (if you like that cartoon of course) as Lacey seems to be very much an animation lover. I loved her character the best.
One thing I will say.
Liverpool people are not as well spoken as you have depicted Spencer or his mother. They speak Scouse which is the accent of Merseyside and is often referred to as Liverpool English.
Just a little inconsistency there.
I would have reviewed all of your chapters, but your story was so entertaining I just had to keep reading.
Sorry, I hope you don't mind.
If you want I will go back and offer you more reviews.
Please Update soon
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Haha.. I know it was Jeff unintentionally, but haha.. Yea he knocked spencer out! Go Jeff !
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Spencer has officially .. Ok no eords to describe him..hex just , urgh..no words , but love the banter against Vincent and lacy. :)
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Why does reading, diva quote. ' your move' to Vincent sound so much to me like ..it's time to d-d-duuueeelll!
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Really lacy? Lol, moon prism power! Sailor moon.
And, lol trippers transform I can only think of power rangers or something similar lol
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Mmm...One more comment before bed :) . Lacy dad is totally cool :) :D
Awkward laughs, haha Vincent..seems like villain in the making, but mm.. Seems not there yet :)
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Mm, lion-o thunder cats :)
Heh, liking Lacey character so far.
Funny line.. I laughed, ...
' we were just discussing ...err, um...g - strings'
I laughed with the rest. Haha :)
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Awesome first chapter :) :D
Dark OriginVTX chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Hey guys

Yay, background information! Vincent finally cracked that reserved demeanour.

Not to disappoint, as I am sure you've each guessed a considerable amount of data from my story, but I kind of guessed at the reasoning behind these Omnisuits and so forth.

Believe me as a writer myself I am notorious (in a accurate way) with guessing accurately. I am terrible to take to the movies or reading new novels. This maybe because I am a writer myself, or because I have read so much, but apart from the name I practically guessed the reasoning and duties of the A.R.C

Hope that doesn't put you off

Look forward to seeing the next chapter.

Bye for now
Dark OriginVTX
Dark OriginVTX chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Hi me again

Hi... well, that would frighten anyone, a near death experience followed by a exoskeleton surrounding you, then someone attacking you with a sword, (well force field not himself) I can see why Spencer cracked.

Not to sound too expectant but couldn't you have come up with a better name than Space Cancer? I am sorry but I know you three are better than that. There exist dozens of websites with fantasy name generators, couldn't you have found one of those to help with names. Again I apologies but it just seems a little lazy.

Looking forward to the finale and also could you tell me what music inspired this chapter? I would really like to know.

Thanks and on I go