Reviews for SunShower
Revamp chapter 19 . 1/29
Man, I've run out of chapters to read. This story is so good and I really loved everything I've read. I hope that you continue on with updates, although I can see that it's been a while since your last update. The tiki warrior and Mil had a nice relationship and I really love the bonds that Mil has made in these recent chapters. I hope that you update soon because I really love this story.
Revamp chapter 18 . 1/29
Oh man, now they have to face off against the adverse conditions of a tornado. I wonder what's going to become of them.
Revamp chapter 17 . 1/29
Poor Mil. She's really going through some hardships. I feel so bad for her in this chapter.
Revamp chapter 16 . 1/29
This chapter was intense. Somehow I had the feeling that this would happen between Mil and the soldiers. I must keep reading, because I'm on the edge of my seat with this story.
Revamp chapter 15 . 1/29
Mil is becoming more and more interesting, and her powers as the Alabaster Wolf are quite that she's revealed herself, what explanation will she have for this little happening? What will they do if she tells them that she's the Alabaster Wolf? I'm intrigued.
Revamp chapter 14 . 1/29
It seems Mil appeared. I wonder what's going to happen now that she's there.
Revamp chapter 13 . 1/29
Mil and Walter's sleeping scene was so cute at the beginning of this chapter. It's nice to see Walter getting back to his missions and messing around with the guys. They're all such an interesting bunch and they make me smile when they're messing with each other like that. Great job on this chapter!
Revamp chapter 12 . 1/29
Mil and Walter's relationship deepened in this chapter and the revelation of Mil's past was filled with sorrow, betrayal and pain. Poor girl, I feel so bad for her. I hope nothing happens to her.
Revamp chapter 11 . 1/28
It was nice getting some characterization out of Ahnah in this chapter. I wonder how things are going to go with Mil now that he's made his way there.
Revamp chapter 10 . 1/28
It's been a while since I've come back to this story. Real life had gotten in the way but I'm back and I'm going to read everything I'm behind on. More information comes out about the famous Alabaster Wolf. I wonder what they're going to talk about together. I'm going to read ahead and find out.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
This is exciting and your new installments just keep making the story better and better. I'd love to see your next updates!
RTK chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Interesting. He gets saved by the wolf and now the girl that hates him is cooking him breakfast. I wonder of there's a connection between the two.. Good read so far!
RTK chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Interesting story so far, loving the military theme! It gives the vibe of a mercenary force doing a mission for decent pay. The folklore of the region seems interesting as well, I wonder what Walter and this girl will have to do with it.
RTK chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Interesting story so far.. A military theme woohoo! Walter kind of reminds me of myself when it comes to some conflicts. Some people simply aren't the with the trouble of a fight. In some cases you could beat the crap out of them, but the trouble in the end just isn't worth it. Interesting tale so far, I'll be sure to keep reading!
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
Wonderful progress and beautiful, insightful chapters. This story just keeps getting better and better.