Reviews for SunShower
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 21 . 7/27
It has been a while since I've read any updates on this story, but I came back to be pleasantly surprised. The recent updates are really nice and I found myself being pulled in after reading them. Great job on this story. I urge you to continue writing on it. I plan on seeing this out until the end.
Revamp chapter 20 . 3/23
Man, it's been a while since I've read this story. I've sort of been out of commission because life has gotten in my way but I'm back now and I'm finally catching up on reading stories I owe reviews on. It seems that the Alabaster wolf will now go under the guise of a pet dog. This will be interesting to see how they're going to get her through this village and I can't wait to see the further trials these characters will be faced with. I hope you continue to work on this story and I will always come to give you reviews.
Revamp chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
Man, I've run out of chapters to read. This story is so good and I really loved everything I've read. I hope that you continue on with updates, although I can see that it's been a while since your last update. The tiki warrior and Mil had a nice relationship and I really love the bonds that Mil has made in these recent chapters. I hope that you update soon because I really love this story.
Revamp chapter 18 . 1/29/2015
Oh man, now they have to face off against the adverse conditions of a tornado. I wonder what's going to become of them.
Revamp chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
Poor Mil. She's really going through some hardships. I feel so bad for her in this chapter.
Revamp chapter 16 . 1/29/2015
This chapter was intense. Somehow I had the feeling that this would happen between Mil and the soldiers. I must keep reading, because I'm on the edge of my seat with this story.
Revamp chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
Mil is becoming more and more interesting, and her powers as the Alabaster Wolf are quite that she's revealed herself, what explanation will she have for this little happening? What will they do if she tells them that she's the Alabaster Wolf? I'm intrigued.
Revamp chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
It seems Mil appeared. I wonder what's going to happen now that she's there.
Revamp chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
Mil and Walter's sleeping scene was so cute at the beginning of this chapter. It's nice to see Walter getting back to his missions and messing around with the guys. They're all such an interesting bunch and they make me smile when they're messing with each other like that. Great job on this chapter!
Revamp chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
Mil and Walter's relationship deepened in this chapter and the revelation of Mil's past was filled with sorrow, betrayal and pain. Poor girl, I feel so bad for her. I hope nothing happens to her.
Revamp chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
It was nice getting some characterization out of Ahnah in this chapter. I wonder how things are going to go with Mil now that he's made his way there.
Revamp chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
It's been a while since I've come back to this story. Real life had gotten in the way but I'm back and I'm going to read everything I'm behind on. More information comes out about the famous Alabaster Wolf. I wonder what they're going to talk about together. I'm going to read ahead and find out.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
This is exciting and your new installments just keep making the story better and better. I'd love to see your next updates!
RTK chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Interesting. He gets saved by the wolf and now the girl that hates him is cooking him breakfast. I wonder of there's a connection between the two.. Good read so far!
RTK chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Interesting story so far, loving the military theme! It gives the vibe of a mercenary force doing a mission for decent pay. The folklore of the region seems interesting as well, I wonder what Walter and this girl will have to do with it.