Reviews for An Unlikely Magical Girl and an Unlikely World War
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
This chapter was really long, but totally worth the read. I swear it gets better and better every time I read it. I really like your newest installment. Awesome job!
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
It's been a while since I've read this so I had to read it all over again. I love this story so much! You put a lot of thought and characterization into it and your writing style is simple and easy to understand. Great job!
360pages chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I think one of your problems is that you don't have a lot of detail among other things, it feels like a large line of mini sentences, as for the story itself, it's fun and somewhat interesting you can increase your prose.

Of course this is just me reviewing the first chapter, and you probably have gotten much better.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
All these new updates since I last read. This is really good! Keep up the good work!
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Awesome job on this! I really love your newest chapters! Keep up the awesome job!
DappledKarma chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I have to admit, when I first read the synopsis, it was off-putting and fascinating at the same time. Wasn't really sure how to feel about it, other than that it distinctly differentiated itself from the average mahou shoujo story, and I didn't know whether I wanted to read this or not, but I did of course. To my pleasant surprise this so far has been well-written with obvious attention to detail and effort put into making the story believable and relatable.

Kurumi's love for her family, Ao especially, feels real and captivating; I could sympathize with her situation and respect the decisions she's made after her daughter's birth, I love it. Your prose is excellent, there was never a dull moment - which is rare for me whenever I read - it flowed like a leaf gently down a river, and before I knew it, it was all over. It had my complete attention. The amount of savviness Kurumi displayed about the standard mahou shoujo shows and the ones that act as subversions and deconstructions too, was refreshing. I was glad to see that, and how she really gave thought into becoming a magical girl. Also, her general situation, it made me think of the times I looked at strangers and people I barely knew and judged them superficially. It made me feel bad about it, and I'm happy it did; it's reminded me that I shouldn't be a prejudiced jerk.

I can't wait for more. (Would read the next chapter right now if I wasn't so tired.) I sincerely hope your beta Strypgia is safe and I thank him both for beta reading this part of the story and for serving his country.

P.S. There was an error in the first chapter, a word was capitalized when it shouldn't be, or alternatively, a period was meant to be used instead of a comma. 'Around a minute or two later, we're near our home, Just past a three way junction of two side streets.' Other than this, I don't recall seeing any other errors, and I can safely say my SOD is not broken currently. : )
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
What a long, action packed and interesting chapter. Awesome job on these!
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
This is a pretty good story. Keep up the good work!
Lily Miichelle123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Very nice! I love it! Very interesting! :) Please write more! This story interests me :3